Single Malt gift

Joined May 2004
965 Posts | 0+
Tombstone, AZ
The Dalmore Cigar Malt Single Highland Malt Scotch. Haven't yet had it, but am intrigued enough to try. Just chilly enough here in the Boston 'burbs to sit out front and have at it. I'm like a giddy school girl.

It's whiskey season here in the Northeast!!!

It might be whiskey season here until next June from the looks of the upcoming weather forecasts.

:D :D :D

I hope Vince chimes in. I'd like his take on this single malt.
As I recall, sir, we in the Northeast are still waiting for Summer...

Oh really? Who was it who put up a post recently about 88 degrees with 89% humidity. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

Ya, I know. It turned out to be a tease. Boston hit 90 three times this Summer, the suburbs, at least where I am, nada.

Yes, although the final tally will not be official for this summer until the last full day of summer, which is September 20th, it has been below average for 90 degree days, and probably so for average high and low temperature as well. And ya know what?

I'm glad! :D

To me Dalmore CM is kind of on the sweeter side. I suppose if you like sweeter wines or ports, you probably will like this. Not bad at all I seem to prefer bourbon sweet but not necessarily so with single malts. Go figure.

I love to hear single malt drinkers talk their shop talk. It's sounds sooooooo, . . .

SEXY!!!!!

:eek:mg:

I'm jealous. I spend part of my life wishing I was a single malt drinker, but I'm too cozy with bourbon and rye, and I ain't lettin' go.

But you guys talk sooooooo, . . .

SEXY!!!

:wink: :sm_angel: