Single Serve Coffees

T_Nugent said:
Well after a month or so with both a K-Cup and a Pod maker I can say I like the K-Cup 100 times more than the other. Of course it was an unfair comparison considering I have the K-Cup at work where I drink most my coffee and the Pod machine at home. Top it off with the fact that I spent $100 on the KCup and got a nice machine and a bunch of Kcups as well whereas the Pod machine is the freebie from Senseo along with the coffee they include. But I like the Kcups so much better just from a handling standpoint too, much more convienent and appear they would stay fresh much longer. Of course the cheap quality of the Senseo was a let down but what do you expect for free.

Personally if I was going to do it again I would just spend the $100 and get another K-Cup machine like I got.

And I'm really loving the Green Mountain French Roast and Kenyan AA. I usually start out with the French Roast and then a Kenyan next followed by some other variety I figure I just need to get rid of since I bought a bunch of different ones to try. Their Dark Magic isn't bad.. Colombian Supremo is OK, Breakfast blend is bland. Others haven't left enough of an impression yet I guess.

Trent

Glad you are enjoying it. I'd bet though that if you tried some good pods in the Senseo you might change that ratio.

The Keurig machines most definitely make more sense at work. Are you brewing the K-Kups at the 7.25 ounce setting?

Just thought I would bump this topic. We have purchased a Krups 4000 series Espresso machine that does the pod thing, and I have been having a lot of fun playing with it. We have made many cups of espresso with it, and look forward to trying the pods to see if there is any difference.