Sit Down in San Diego

I told you not to wear the clown hair, Chris!

:lol:

Guys,

I got to say to those that could not make it you missed a great time. I meet up with kevin around 8:30 for a great breakfast of Carnitas hash and eggs at a little mexican restarant. We walked around old town cheking out the area smoking a grat cigar that had a "bit" of tunneling. Then at 11 we moved over to Churchills and metCurt from HCF. We smoke a Double corona and I smoke a PC and Kevin smoked a Corona Grande. Curt suggested a couple Beers that were fantastic. A Stone IPA and a Coranado PA. both were fantastic. The last drink of the night was a Twany Port that was friggin AWESOME!!!!!!. t four we ended leaving to do a bit of shopping for the kids. Talked to Rob so we could rub the good fortunes in a bit. And ended the day with a great dinner of Carne Asada.

Kevin, it was great finaly meeting you, and I hope to meet many more of you all in the future.

Chris

It was a GREAT day yesterday in Old Town - I am looking forward to my next trip back out here!

Chris it was a blast man - I was in Palm Desert today to visit my business partner's cousin - picked up a 20 year old tawny Port - it was phenomenal - a new obsession has begun.

Hopefully next time we can pick up those wine stoppers.

It was quite a successful first meeting of the YSC.

Rob - you were missed.........really.

Kevin I dreamed of theose wine stopers as i was also picking up two bottels of Port myself.