smoking Ban in Valparaiso IN

Joined Jun 2006
156 Posts | 0+
IN
Well the smoking ban is here. The bars in the area have to choes to be a bar. Most the bars here offer family dinning. If the bar choeses to be a bar no one under 18 can be in the bar but if they choes to be a family restarunt then there is to be no smoking. I didn't go to the bars that often to smoke a cigar because I got a lot of bad looks from the cigeret smoking people and even some bad language.

Well, join the long list. Here in KY, most cities now have complete smoking bans - even in bars.

I get to Valpo frequently and I have several friends who will be very dissapointed with this.

Yeah, I haven't been to the bars in a while here but I know most went to nonsmoking. There was 3 or 4 that had smoking but got fined for letting 18 year old or youger in for th restarunt part. We will see if they pay their fine or change to nonsmoking.

pick-n-stick said:
Well the smoking ban is here. The bars in the area have to choes to be a bar. Most the bars here offer family dinning. If the bar choeses to be a bar no one under 18 can be in the bar but if they choes to be a family restarunt then there is to be no smoking. I didn't go to the bars that often to smoke a cigar because I got a lot of bad looks from the cigeret smoking people and even some bad language.
Hey don't feel bad buddy! I gotten the same damn treatment here in Chicago! Most of every bar I go to people had complain about my stinking cigar smoking. Where can I go to smoke my steanky cigar?

Why is it when cigar smokers try to stop smoking bands, trying to help both ciggeret and cigar smokers the ciggeret smokers end up hating or complaining about the cigar smoke. I know I would come home from any bar in this state before I started smoking cigars and reak of ciggeret smoke. I know I would be like I smell, I guess I better wash my clothes, no big deal. It was all apart of going out drinking and trying to find a girl.

Hello to my Valparaiso comrad

Pick-N-Stick - Hey, I too live in Valparaiso!! Small world. I'd love to tell you what I did to "get around" the stupid Valpo ban. Shoot me a private message if you want to dialog.