Smoking foes bring the fight to apartment buildings....

More oppression from the anti smoking nazi's. Thanks for the link M1. we gotta stay up on whats going on.

Thanks, elidog....I started to discontinue, but I have received several thread and PM responses to keep these links coming for advisements, and updated information. Glad to assist, if I can! :D

Here is a related link. I suggest everyone take the time to read this.

http://www.davehitt.com/facts/epa.html

After reading this, it really opened my eyes. Normally, I don't pay too much attention to small websites claiming this or that. However, this site has all of the links to references from the Federal rulings. I encourage you too read those, but that might get a little boring; this guy sums it up pretty well :)

that link was very informative. dry as hell to read, but informative.

when i was 18 and able to vote, my dad told me that the media, school, and just about everything is political and biased.

I didnt believe him.

now that i am older i am understanding what he ment. this article points out a media bias. Every day i see it more and more. Im sick of good people being the victom of a media agenda. The debunking of that study and the ruling of that judge didnt get media attention because of a biased agenda in the media. ...and we can do little about that.
I hate mainstream media.

ok. end rant.

I'm with you on the media thing Matt. I cant stand to watch the evening news anymore regardless of the station. News papers have long been the same way. Ok...threadjack over...rant off!