So I got into a fight with a weedwhacker this morning...

Joined Mar 2005
871 Posts | 0+
South Florida
But the weedwhacker won. Luckily it had good aim, so I got a nice trim.

Attachments

• DSC03778.JPG
    DSC03778.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 523
Think his momma ever told him "Your face is gonna freeze like that one of these days"?

:lol: :rotflmao: :lol:

Uncle Dad take that pic did he? See what happens in the South?? You become your own first cousin!

Duuuhhhhh, Ah onse had a cousin who heerd tell o'a gah who had a wahf who was her own sister and uncle et the vurr saym tahm!!!

:D Ah yes, but I did spend 16 months in Gulfport, MS 42 years ago. Loved just about every minute of it, too. Especially playing doctor with the little five year old girl. :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :bolt:

Hey thar, Marine, how's it goin'? Speaking of six, that's something a certain group of guys we know all too well couldn't get enough of the other day. They just couldn't get six, y'know? :roll: :bolt:

Now y'all jus come on down, Bloof. We'll cook up some vittles and the gurls will put on them Daisy Dukes, even granny ... just for you Bloof ...

Edited to ease your pain ...

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That is truly deserving of the AmBack/Cigar.com Most Horrid Visual Image In A Post for the year 2005. :cryinlaugh: :wine:

That wouldn't even make my top ten. If that horrifies you guys, some of the things I've seen would kill you from the shock. :shock: :eek: :shocked: :eeek: