So I went on a little bit of a binge lately...

Joined Feb 2006
816 Posts | 0+
West Hartford, CT
thought i'd share some pics of the sticks i've picked up in the last couple weeks...sorry some of the pics are a lil blurry, messed around with the ISO a lil too much

Attachments

• IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_0877.JPG
    IMG_0877.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_0898.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 694
some more

Attachments

• IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_0892.JPG
    IMG_0892.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_0889.JPG
    IMG_0889.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 693
couple more

Attachments

• IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0887.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 692
  • IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 675
Hmm...I can't make out a couple of them. Could you send them to me for a closer inspection? Thanks. :wink:

A little? :lol:

HighPSI, I will be in the Springfield Va area for about a week at the end of the year. If you would still like to get together for lunch and a smoke let me know and I will PM you when i get some concrete dates.

Cloudy said:

A little? :lol:

HighPSI, I will be in the Springfield Va area for about a week at the end of the year. If you would still like to get together for lunch and a smoke let me know and I will PM you when i get some concrete dates.

absolutely man, just shoot me a pm

Let me know when you guys set a date and I will see if I can make it too, it would be nice to put some faces to names!!

cmw6300 said:
Let me know when you guys set a date and I will see if I can make it too, it would be nice to put some faces to names!!

That sounds great, I don't know anything about a date yet but know that I will be in the area from Dec 28th - Jan 2nd. Will PM both of you when I know something more.

I'll say you went on a binge. How about you purge some of those to me? :lol:

Those factory press are awesome cigars. Let us know what you think of them.

Don't keep the Virginia sit-down a secret! Post it in the forum! Maybe I can sweet talk Kelvin into coming down (You still owe me a trip to Virginia Kevin; remember?) :D :D

Big Paintbrush said:
Don't keep the Virginia sit-down a secret! Post it in the forum! Maybe I can sweet talk Kelvin into coming down (You still owe me a trip to Virginia Kevin; remember?) :D :D

Technically it's not a Virginia sitdown, or so I thought, lol. I have a free day during my vacation where me and HighPSI were going to meet up at a cigar friendly establishment about three blocks from the White House. I am all for the more the merrier, don't get me wrong but it would be a whole lot easier for me to meet you guys in D.C. If we can all agree on something definite then I or someone else can post this in the sitdown thread and try and get a few more folks to attend.