Sol Cubano

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 0+
Chicago Born/Raised. Hollywood CA Resident
Thanks again everyone who helped out with the ratings, I hope you enjoyed it, there has been a couple changes made as we saw fit, and in accordance to common themes among raters. These are available now, and for a bonus we're giving away a five pack sampler along with a Sol Cubano T-Shirt with every box.
I hope we can do this again soon! :D

Will we see an overall synopsis of what the testing population thought about these fine cigars? I thought it was a really decent smoke, but it had minor issues, that seemed easily fixed

I would say that the overall synopsis was pretty good. There were some common issues such as the wrapper unraveling, some underfilling etc... Which now are being taken care of. In general, the average price people would pay (some extremely high and others low) was right around 5 dollars, which we have marked at a little more than half that. There was a pretty common theme in regards to complexity, that it was a fairly simple cigar but solid the whole way through, without any real changes, very consistant with great flavor. All in all it was a good turn out, thanks alot for all your help everyone. It helped us fine tune a cigar that we made to be a great cigar with a very reasonable price. Hopefully this can become a nice everyday for some people. They're on the site now as well, five different wrappers to choose! :lol: Thanks again!