Son of Blind Box Pass

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Alabama
Here are the rules for Round 2.

1. Each box is stocked with an initial inventory of cigars left from Round 1 plus additional cigars from my humidor to give each box an inventory of 20 cigars.
2. Each player may take from the box up to 5 cigars of his/her choice and is expected to replace the "takes" with an equal number of "puts" as a minimum.
3. The minimum value of each cigar to be put is to be equal to the value of each cigar taken. No maximum value is set. Use prices on cigar.com as a guide and if in doubt, post and ask. We can come up with a fair value.
4. Post your “takes” and “puts” for review in the pass thread on the forum when you make them, before you send the box on it’s way.
5. DO NOT under any circumstances add flavored or artificially aromatic cigars to the box (NO LARS, NO ACIDS, NO HAVANA HONEYS, ETC.)
6. If your puts are not in cellophane, please wrap them in plastic wrap or place them in an individual small zippy bag (snack size) to protect them before placing in large zippy bags.
7. Each cigar put is to be put into one of the large zippy bags containing a water pillow, sealed, and packed in box for shipment. Make sure the cigars are protected as well as possible with bubble wrap or other packing.
8. If necessary, replace the outer shipping box before sending the box to the next player. If humidification seems to be a problem, please address it before sending the box on. Post on the forum and let everyone know what is done.
9. Use your best judgment when shipping the package. Since they are cigars, USPS Priority, UPS, or FedEx, 2 to 3 day delivery, insure it for a minimum of $300, and be sure to get a tracking number. Post the tracking number in the pass thread.
10. I will include a list of the players and addresses in the order they are to receive the box. I'll post the order of pass when the box is ready to start its first leg.
11. We're relying on every player to be fair and to avoid unnecessary delays in completing the circuit. Do your best to get the box out again the day after you receive it (or Monday if you receive it on Saturday).

I'm doing this in good faith. We all are. Everyone here seems to be stand up characters so hopefully we'll keep the streak of successful box passes going. Let's have some fun with it!

Here’s the order of the pass for East and West routes.

East:
1) Jhopephulle 2)Wolfdaddy 3)Smokepole 4)Big Painbrush 5)Kelvin 6)Phisherman 7)Jesse52 8)Bobberrific & ahoffpsu 9)Cybrus 10) dbrad4d

West:
1)Markus59 2)Chrisguinther 3)Iminaquagmire 4)Spider66 5)Brenda 6)Barcochris 7)DevilDog723 8)Axegod75 9)RedLeg0811 10) dbrad4d

There will be a roster with addresses in each box.

EAST INVENTORY

AF Opus X Super Belicoso
AF Don Carlos Robusto
Bohemian Original Maduro Toro by Victor Sinclair
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 natural
Gurkha Master Select Perfecto #1
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme (Qban)
Graycliff Professionale PGX
Montecristo Platinum Robusto
Punch Gran Puro Rancho
Ashton Aged Maduro #40
Cusano C10 Crown Corona
RP Edge Corojo Toro
RP Vintage 1992 Toro
Ramon Allones Churchill
Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Consul
Torano Silver Exodus ’59 Corona Grande
CAO Italia Gondola
CAO L’Anniversaire Maduro Churchill
Montesino Belicoso
La Unica #200

West Inventory

AF Opus X Fuente Fuente
AF Don Carlos Robusto
Bohemian Original Maduro Toro by Victor Sinclair
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 natural
Gurkha Genghis Khan Toro
Partagas Serie P #2 (Qban)
Ashton VSG Torpedo
Montecristo White Robusto
Punch Rare Corojo Magnum
CAO Sopranos Associate
Cusano 18 Robusto
Diploma
RP Vintage 1990 Robusto
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduro
Armando Ramos Robaina
Indian Tabac Maduro Super Toro
Hoyo Dark Sumatra Ebano
Reo Robusto by Patel
5 Vegas Series ‘A’ Archetype

we need to get the blind pass unstuck an get this one sticky. let the fun begin woohoo :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

box pass round 2

A super idea- job well done. Just not for me. I'm a maduro lover.
Oliva,Padron and Caribe.Others need not apply.
Let's create a box pass around these cigars. Robusto's, Toro's, box pressed with sun grown wrappers.
I will send out the first box using Cigar.com with the last box coming to me.PM me with your thoughts and needs.I'm ready to go.
Nails

Re: box pass round 2

Nails said:
A super idea- job well done. Just not for me. I'm a maduro lover.
Oliva,Padron and Caribe.Others need not apply.
Let's create a box pass around these cigars. Robusto's, Toro's, box pressed with sun grown wrappers.
I will send out the first box using Cigar.com with the last box coming to me.PM me with your thoughts and needs.I'm ready to go.
Nails

Maybe post that in the TRADES thread, and like-minded people can arrange it.

Re: West Inventory

I looked these up on cigar.com
AF Opus X Fuente Fuente $28.95
AF Don Carlos Robusto $8.50
Bohemian Original Maduro Toro by Victor Sinclair $?
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 natural $4.84
Gurkha Genghis Khan Toro $7.00
Partagas Serie P #2 (Qban) $?
Ashton VSG Torpedo $16.00
Montecristo White Robusto (Toro was $9.90)
Punch Rare Corojo Magnum $5.84
CAO Sopranos Associate $10.25? (not on cigar.com)
Cusano 18 Robusto $5.30
Diploma $8.00
RP Vintage 1990 Robusto $6.50
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro $7.01
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduro $4.84
Armando Ramos Robaina $?
Indian Tabac Maduro Super Toro $?
Hoyo Dark Sumatra Ebano $4.25
Reo Robusto by Patel $5.30
5 Vegas Series ‘A’ Archetype $3.96

I hope this helps.

WOW, Brenda...nice job!

Very nice price spread in that box... I was a little worried that they would all be higher priced than my current inventory..SWEET! 8)

Re: West Inventory

Brenda said:
I looked these up on cigar.com
AF Opus X Fuente Fuente $28.95
AF Don Carlos Robusto $8.50
Bohemian Original Maduro Toro by Victor Sinclair $?
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 natural $4.84
Gurkha Genghis Khan Toro $7.00
Partagas Serie P #2 (Qban) $?
Ashton VSG Torpedo $16.00
Montecristo White Robusto (Toro was $9.90)
Punch Rare Corojo Magnum $5.84
CAO Sopranos Associate $10.25? (not on cigar.com)
Cusano 18 Robusto $5.30
Diploma $8.00
RP Vintage 1990 Robusto $6.50
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro $7.01
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduro $4.84
Armando Ramos Robaina $?
Indian Tabac Maduro Super Toro $?
Hoyo Dark Sumatra Ebano $4.25
Reo Robusto by Patel $5.30
5 Vegas Series ‘A’ Archetype $3.96

I hope this helps.

I filled in the blanks for ya Brenda

Bohemian Original Maduro Toro $4

Partagas Serie P #2 $12.20

Armando Ramos Robaina $5

Indian Tabac Maduro Super Toro $3.20

Bobberrific said:
I guess us East coast people are just too lazy :p

I'll bet if you toss her some sticks, Brenda will do that for us on the East Coast. :lol: :lol:

Didn't know another pass was going to start or I would have gotten in on it.

Maybe next time...

:oops: UH-OH ... due to a series of small fires there may not be as many cigars in each box as originally planned :shock:

Everyone awake now?? :lol:

The Boxes are hitting the road today!! Since I'm a day later than I planned, I'm going to spring for overnight delivery to Jhopsphulle and Markus59.

Is an exchange of ERDM choix supreme for a Monte #4 vailid? Is the Monte 4 of lesser value? Can I get a ruling on that?

I'd say that's a decent exchange. They're both Cuban and there's not too much difference in price.

Rule# 5. DO NOT under any circumstances add flavored or artificially aromatic cigars to the box (NO LARS, NO ACIDS, NO HAVANA HONEYS, ETC.)

I just got a coupon for a free 5 pack of Middletons in the mail, but rule #5 says I can't put any of those in, to bad :( . Oh well probably would have caused a big fight over who got them anyway.

AF Opus X Super Belicoso 34.95
AF Don Carlos Robusto 8.50
Bohemian Original Maduro Toro by Victor Sinclair 6.00 (going off the MSRP listed for the CI mega sampler)
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 natural 4.84
Gurkha Master Select Perfecto #1 (approx 8.80)
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme (Qban) (8.27 less shipping; includes spanish tax)
Graycliff Professionale PGX 18.24
Montecristo Platinum Robusto 8.70
Punch Gran Puro Rancho 5.87
Ashton Aged Maduro #40 8.44
Cusano C10 Crown Corona 6.89
RP Edge Corojo Toro 5.00
RP Vintage 1992 Toro 7.50
Ramon Allones Churchill (gueesing 5.32)
Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Consul 4.20
Torano Silver Exodus ’59 Corona Grande 4.94
CAO Italia Gondola 6.60
CAO L’Anniversaire Maduro Churchill 7.0