South Carolina Sit Down Smoke???????

Joined May 2004
690 Posts | 0+
Columbia, SC
All are welcomed to the great southeast!

October 2nd is the date; Columbia, SC is the place. There are several spots close to I-26 that we can meet!

FYI, USC is out of town that day, and Clemson is off that weekend.

Come on down!

PM me for more info. 8)

I might be able to make it down. It's about a four hour drive. You can count me in as a possible maybe. I'll know better as we get past the remainder of this month.

It's official; I checked with the Wild Hare (yes, that's the name of the bar) and they are more than happy for us to smoke up their place! If you don't have directions, PM or email me.

October 2nd is set!

We'll start around noon. :D

I have alerted the County sheriff's office, as well as fire/EMS departments. I will post the name of a reputable bail bondsman as the date nears.

OK Colonel, only about 2 weeks away! No need to alert any officials, they'll already be there! :lol:

One week away! :D

Hope to see some of you guys there! If you need any info, email me at [email protected]

October 2nd; we'll meet at noon. Get there when you can; we'll be there all day (and all night, most likely!) :wink:

The SC Sit Down went great! I met some really nice people. We had in attendance: StogiesandHoagies, Rebel John, SmallTownSmoker, Outfield Jack, Tiny Woman, Casey (cigar friend from NC), and myself.

We met at noon at the Wild Hare in Irmo, SC and went until 9pm that night! Lots of cigars were sacrificed! Mostly Cubans were smoked at the get together, but nothing was off limits!

Rebel John drove 3 1/2 hours to be there! Thanks to him for that effort!

We'll do this again, I'm sure. Great bunch of people!

If someone will tell me how to add pics to this post, I'll gladly post some!

In the reply screen, at the bottom is the "Add an Attachment" field. Below that is a "Browse" button. Select that and you can grab images from you computer to upload. After you select a picture, click "Add Attachment", then "Submit" at the bottom.

You can add four pictures per post, I think.

OK, here goes!

Here are some pics from the SC Sit Down!

Attachments

• SC Sit Down 5.jpg
    SC Sit Down 5.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 265
  • SC Sit Down 2.jpg
    SC Sit Down 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 265
  • SC Sit Down 4.jpg
    SC Sit Down 4.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 265
  • SC Sit Down 9.jpg
    SC Sit Down 9.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 265
StogiesandHoagies! Gotta love it. Is he from PA by any chance?

Ed

Nope, he lives in Spartanburg, SC.

He's quite a guy. As a matter of fact, he likes a little expresso in the afternoon. While we were haveing our cigars, he says he would like to get some triple expresso. No problem, we go get some. Well, here's a pic of what happens to him after he drinks a triple expresso! lol

Attachments

• SC Sit Down 3.jpg
    SC Sit Down 3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 120
Occasionally I will go into a coffee shop and get a ten shot espresso, . . .

in one cup.