Southern AZ, Any Interest?

Haven't been through Tombstone in quite a while, guys have a supervised range, or wildcattin' it?

I could make it up for that. I am not sure if I could smoke as I will have my son with me.

But count me in

How old is your son now Chris? Is there something that you can't smoke a cigar in front of him?

he is 5, it is not that I can't smoke in front of him just most places that you can smoke are not kid friendly. and he has Asthma so I don't generally smoke around him.

Looks like a few from other boards may pop in.

Two cigar friendly places:

Six Gun City, corner of 5th and Toughnut, booze, food, gunfights, huge outdoor seating. Family Friendly.

Four deuces Saloon, corner of 3rd and Allen, diagonally across the street from the OK Corral. Booze, perhaps the hottest bartender in Tombstone. Huge outdoor cigar area.

Those names are hilarious!!! And people, where else would you get . . .

"Six Gun City, corner of 5th and Toughnut, booze, food, gunfights, . . .

followed by . . .

. . . huge outdoor seating. Family Friendly." in the same breath? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I tell ya, The Colonel lives right, and he deserves to. Booze, gunfights and family friendly. Only in America, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Sorry folks, just poking around for some catch up and some laughs. That's different than ketchup and laughs, hee, heeee!!!