Steelers Tailgate(s)?

Joined Jan 2007
60 Posts | 0+
Pittsburgh
My mom has season tickets and I, along with friends, go to most of the games. Anyone know of a good tailgate or would like to create one for at least one of the games. And/or meet for a gar and a beer either before or after a game?

Notice all the view and no reply's on this one. HMMMMMMM could it be because of the team you want a tailgate for. LOLOLOLOLOL

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!

Hue

i know ive asked this before...

how do you keep the browns out of your back yard?

set up goal posts.

ba du dum ch! :lol:

Ive got a bag of browns jokes down here waiting.

Ive got some friends in Steelers country. Ill look into it. no promises. I work almost every sunday... :(

My wife and I would potentially be up for it, but with a newborn in the house, it might be tough. I don't think we'd be able to make a tailgate, but a beer before/after might work.

kuzi16 said:
i know ive asked this before...

how do you keep the browns out of your back yard?

set up goal posts.

ba du dum ch! :lol:

Ive got a bag of browns jokes down here waiting.

Ive got some friends in Steelers country. Ill look into it. no promises. I work almost every sunday... :(

Good one kuzi !!!!! Die hard Browns fan though. Heard them all. You have to have thick skin to be any Cleveland teams fan.

Hue

its all fun and games. hell i live in akron. weve got a 50/50 mix of browns and steelers fans here.
i poke fun of em both.

kuzi16 said:
its all fun and games. hell i live in akron. weve got a 50/50 mix of browns and steelers fans here.
i poke fun of em both.

Yep. I like picking on Steeler's fan. Don't know why though they clean our clocks every year. Maybe not this year.

Hue

Sunday's game

Well my friend and I are going to this Sunday's game. Let me know if anyone wants to meet before...too late after this time. Hey, Steelers rock...and have 5 rings! Sorry about those Browns, poor guys are welcome anytime they think they can handle it.

Today's game

This is bad...I am posting a reply to myself? Don't say it Brown's fans. Hey FIRST -- Congrats to Cybrus and wife! Second...If anyone decides to meet...I'll check my e-mail at about 4:00 pm today. If not, hope all enjoy the game and maybe another game for a meet/tailgate.