Stickman, don't forget to keep checking . . .

Joined Sep 2003
9K Posts | 0+
Puerto Rico/NYC
those replies at Cigar Syndicate and Cigar Wise, regarding your JBM question. I know it may be confusing to keep switching back and forth between the two of them, and I believe there has been some trouble in paradise lately, but there's activity on both sites, and good answers come in to all important questions as time goes by.

Thanks Bloof...I been checking all the time on syndicate haven't asked the question on CW but think I will right now

Bloof
well that went over big......I posted the same question on CW and got kicked in the kahonas....lol

I just posted at Cigar Wise. I've got to tread lightly, because I consider them friends, and associates to a certain degree. Sorry about what happened. I tried to give you good advice. I'm trying to help build our forums, and I thought that being from the old business school of "refer, don't refuse" would work, but I guess not. Well, then again, maybe it did, because ultimately you did get a good, and the right answer.

Next time someone asks a question like that however, I'll probably just give my best answer and tell them to go fishing for advice on their own.

Hey dont swet it my man.........its just one of them things that usually scares new people away from forums...but not me....i'm thick skinned....I understand both sides...all is well and I appreciate you trying to help me out

Stick