Stoked and Ready to Smoke

Joined Jun 2006
83 Posts | 0+
Coral Springs, Florida
Well, I just got home from an excruciatingly long day at work, and on the porch is a box. This is my first order from C.Com and I am really excited to see what all the buzz has been about.

I got:
1 Punch After dinner
1 5 VEGAS
1 PUNCH GRAN PURO
1 CAO CRIOLLO
1 LA GLORIA CUBANA
1 THE EDGE
5 MIXED SAMPLER (CUBAN,RED,BLUE,PURPLE)

just one question though :shock: :shock: :shock:
WHERE DO I START? :twisted:

Nice selection! You're going to have a fantastic weekend and 4th of July with them!

If you didn't get a Cigar.com Cameroon label in that sampler, I would start with the LGC after a good meal.

Ok that sounds terrific. I'll fill my belly and enjoy my LGC. I'll let you know the outcome.

thanks Capt. :D

Yep, thats a good one allright. They are good green, and even better with about 6 months on them!! 8) 8)

I can't gen enough of those punch Gran Puros now, but they smoke best of you let them rest a bit. Be patient with them and you won't be dissipointed.

Me and my LGC

Hey guys I filled my belly. . .and that LGC was freakin' awesome.

It had a really goot draw and I found it very flavorful. I had a little bit of CrownRoyal on the rocks. Basically, because that is all I had to drink. I am not up on all the good drinks to accompany
my cigars yet :oops:

great cigar, but I was a little disapointed with the ash.

...the cigar did not burn evenly, I even rotated it and left the slow burning side on the bottom. :cry:

that was a little frustrating, but I got over it really fast. I can't wait until my humi is regulated and up to par and I can store my babies properly.

...overall I was really pleased with this cigar. Practice, practice, practice. . . and maybe one day I can hang with the big boys
and really know what I am
talking about :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:bow: I am not worthy :bow:

Glad you liked the cigar...it is common for cigars to have a poor burn if they just came in from shipping. Easy to fix...just let them sit in a humidor for a little bit and they will burn much better. Often hard to let them sit but it makes a big difference.

Aggred,, a lot of times sitting in the bag with the water pillow they get over humidified and burn off. let them sit and that problem will for the most part go away.

Texasbassmaster said:
Glad you liked the cigar...it is common for cigars to have a poor burn if they just came in from shipping. Easy to fix...just let them sit in a humidor for a little bit and they will burn much better. Often hard to let them sit but it makes a big difference.

It is common for those cigars to have a terrible burn, even if rested. I have smoked through 3 boxes of the LGC #5 natural, and I can honestly say 90% burned terrible.

Yeah, but they still ttaste great!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed that one brother - welcome to the madness!! 8) 8)

11 cigars, sounds like a good day , what are you going to smoke the rest of the weekend? hahaha Enjoy, Vince

Now that you have tried the regular LGC line it's time to go to the next stage. Try a Serie R', I prefer the #6 natural but a lot of the folks around here are partial to the maduro. Or you could try one of the 2005 Limitada series, once again I prefer the natural but the maduro is quite nice. Either way I hope you enjoy your other cigars this weekend.

Is that Edge a corojo or maduro? The corojo's are high on my list of favorites.

Cloudy said:
Is that Edge a corojo or maduro? The corojo's are high on my list of favorites.

It's a corojo, and yes I do plan on lighting it up tomorrow. thanks for the tip.

Have a happy 4th