Storage question

Joined Dec 2005
792 Posts | 0+
Vermont
Much to my suprise, I was just given a box of "southern" cigars from a friend who just came back from Europe. I can fit the whole box in the right side of the tray, in my 150ct humidor. Should I leave these cigars in the box or should I take them out of the box and store them. I really could use the extra space with out the box. But If it is better to leave them in the box, I will.

Thanks for the info.

the only stipulation is that ISOMs do better at 65 % rather than 70% humidity.

leave them in a box while they recover from the trip, afterwards you can leave them out.

no worries, you are one lucky sob :)

cant say that the brand you got is one of the more well known brands, ill run a search through a couple of big forums for ya.

still should be excellent smokes though, im jealous

thanks, I use the 65% beads so I'll give them a few weeks and then if I need the room I'll take them out.

I found a little info on top25cigars.com. I'll do some more research, but it looks like these should be a very nice mild to med. cigar.

I will be the first to suggest............

You should send them to me for safe keeping and proper storage. I promise I won't smoke them for at least a month.

Now Gary you know in your heart that if you want them to be stored properly you need to send them to an honest Canadian.

And I promise to tell you what they were like after I smoke one or two.

We are always looking out for our brothers that is for sure!!

It's the way we do it on this little forum of ours.