Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

Joined Feb 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Cedar Key
I'm in a movie quote mood - so post your favorites!

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!
- Princess Bride

Ryan. Be careful what you shoot at, hmm? Most things in here don't react too well to bullets.
- The Hunt for Red October

I have traveled many miles and now have come disguised as a pimp to help you.
- Beverly Hills Ninja

Well hellooo Mister Fancypants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
- Army of Darkness

Luther said I could learn some things from you. I already know how to drink.
- The Sting

Rome - I had my first bare-handed strangulation here. Communist politian. God, I miss Communism! The Red Threat? People were scared, the agency had respect, and I got laid every night.
- Hudson Hawk

A hundred million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.
- Die Hard

Joe: Last time I saw you, you were gonna have a talk with some fellas. Next thing I hear one of em's dead.
John: Conversation sort of went downill.
- Last Man Standing

"Dong, where is my automobile?"
-Sixteen Candles

"It's easy to grin when your ship comes in but, the man worth while is the man who can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat."
-Caddyshack

"It's only a model."
-Monte Python and the Holy Grail

"One plus two plus two plus one. . ."
-Clue

"The Alamo."
-Pee Wee's Big Adventure

"This is not Mel Torme."
-Top Secret

"Billy, do you like movies about gladiators?"
-Airplane

"It just doesn't matter!"
-Meatballs

"Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia!"
-Fletch

Not that I condone fascism. Or and "isms". "Isms", in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an "ism". He should believe in himself. John Lennon said it on his first solo album. "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." A good point there. After all, he was the Walrus.

Ferris Bueller

Keith, in the same vein,

"Bueller.....Bueller......."

My wife and I say this all the time when one of us doesn't answer the other (like when I'm distracted by the tv).

"Two days ago I saw a vehicle that'll haul that tanker....

you wanna get out o' here.....

talk ta me."

Road Warrior

You know what I like about high school, I get older they stay the same age

Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

If I had all day I would post everything line from Full Metal Jacket but I will spare you for now. I'll just pick a couple of my favorites.

Private Cowboy:Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the f said that? Who's the slimy little communist sh!t, twinkle-toed c*cksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f'ing godmother said it. Out-f'ing-standing. I will PT you all until you f'ing die. I'll PT you until your @ssh*les are sucking buttermilk.
[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman grabs Pvt. Cowboy by the shirt]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Was it you, you scroungy little f, huh?
Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little piece of sh!t you look like a f'ing worm, I bet it was you.
Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir!
Private Joker: Sir, I said it, Sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, no sh!t. What do we have here, a f'ing comedian! Private, Joker! I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and f' my sister!
[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman punches Pvt. Joker in the stomach]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your @ss! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up off your face! Pvt. Joker you better unf' yourself before I unscrew your head and sh!t down your neck!
Private Joker: Sir, Yes sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, why did you join my beloved Corps!
Private Joker: Sir, to kill, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: So you're a killer!
Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then let me see your war face!
Private Joker: [nervously] Sir?
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You got a war face! ARRRRRRRRRGH! That's a war face, let me see your war face!
Private Joker: Ahhhh!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullsh!t, you didn't convince me, let me see your REAL war face!
Private Joker: Ahhhhhh!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You still don't scare me! Work on it!
Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!

Door Gunner: Anyone who runs is a V.C.! Anyone who stands still... is a well-disciplined V.C.!

Private Joker: How can you shoot women and children?
Door Gunner: Easy... you don't lead 'em so much.
[laughs]
Door Gunner: Ain't war hell?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, do you believe in the Virgin Mary?
Private Joker: Sir, no, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, well, Private Joker, I don't believe I heard you correctly!
Private Joker: Sir, the private said "no, sir," sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Why you little maggot, you make me want to vomit!
[Slaps Joker]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You Goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
Private Joker: Sir, NEGATIVE, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, are you trying to offend me?
Private Joker: Sir, NEGATIVE, sir! Sir, the private belives any answer he gives will be wrong and the Senior Drill Instructor will only beat him harder if he reverses himself, SIR!

I'll be back with more tomorrow but I will leave you with this wonderful piece of acting by the late great Slim Pickens

Major T. J. "King" Kong: Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

From Dr. Strangelove or : How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I'm gonna have to see Full Metal Jacket again. I'm glad I own it.

phisherman said:
I'll be back with more tomorrow but I will leave you with this wonderful piece of acting by the late great Slim Pickens
I loooooove Slim Pickens.

"You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
-Dr. Strangelove or : How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Damn it you stole one I was going to use tomorrow. :x

That is my favorite line of the movie.

Half Baked

You have DONE smoked yourself retarded!

Brian: Lady, seven bucks for a used Kenny Loggins record? I'll give you five.
Record Store Customer: Ugh-huh, he autographed it himself.
Brian: Alright, I'll give you four.

If I wasn't from Jamaica, then why would I be wearing this hat?

Willie Nelson: You know how much rubbers cost back then?
Thurgood: No, how much?
Willie Nelson: I don't know, we never used 'em.

Dazed and Confuzed:
Tony: So you're not going to go to law school? What do you want to do then?
Mike: I wanna dance!

Mike: Don't air raid for that b***h, I hate that s**t. It's like that Clint f****r in front of all his friends. Huh? Huh mother f****r.
Tony: Okay Mike.
Mike: Dominant male monkey mother f****r.

Pink: Marijuana on one. Reefer on two.

Pink: All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself.

Old School
Frank: You know I was thinking we could go back home... have some dinner and pop in the Sisqo CD... no? Weren't thinking that? Ok.

Andy Dick: He left me with a little something called herpes. Which I then gave to the dog. But thats neither here nor there.

And of course: Honey, do you think KFC is still open?

Forgot my number 2, it's where I got this name

"My Name isssss Muerte!! I am death!!"

Undercover Blues

You know what the difference between me and you is?....I make this look good.
-Men In Black

"Awwww...Don't cry, it's such a great waste of Suffering!!"
- Pinhead from Hellraiser II I belive

"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine!"

Commander to his men in the desert " Have you found anything yet?"
Man in desert " WE AIN'T FOUND S**t!!"

"Funny, she doesn't look Druish?"
- Spaceballs

My all time favorite cheesy as hell, but somewhat poetic line
" I live my life a quarte mile at a time, for those ten seconds or less nothing else matters"
-Vin Diesel Fast and the Furious

She's got a great a#@! And you got you're head all the way up it.

Al Pacino in "HEAT"

What a great scene that was, the whole movie rocked.

none of you guys got no Brokeback Mountain movie quotes?

whats up with that? :shock: