Suggestions for gift...

Joined Nov 2005
3 Posts | 0+
I know absolutely nothing about cigars, except that my fiance loves them. I'd like to get him a gift for Christmas (cigars) but have no idea what to get. I don't want to spend a fortune, but neither do I want to buy him something awful.

Some ideas on what cigar lovers would like to see under the tree would be really helpful!

Thanks!

aks1972 said:
I know absolutely nothing about cigars, except that my fiance loves them. I'd like to get him a gift for Christmas (cigars) but have no idea what to get. I don't want to spend a fortune, but neither do I want to buy him something awful.

Some ideas on what cigar lovers would like to see under the tree would be really helpful!

Thanks!

Hello, and welcome! THeres lotsa info from the guys and gal here to help. If you can tell us what he smokes now, that will help with suggesting what might be good gift ideas.

I cannot for the life of me remember the names of the cigars he likes ... and I don't want to ask him because he'll know what's up. He'd never expect this from me as a gift, and I want to keep it a surprise...

I know that he likes cigars with a more robust flavor...beyond that, I'm clueless.

aks1972 said:
I cannot for the life of me remember the names of the cigars he likes ... and I don't want to ask him because he'll know what's up. He'd never expect this from me as a gift, and I want to keep it a surprise...

I know that he likes cigars with a more robust flavor...beyond that, I'm clueless.

Can you jump in his humidor and maybe write some names down that are on the bands? Does he like cigars that are long, short, fat, skinny, etc...

Thanks Mac, just cut and pasted and sent that second link to my wife!!!! The Cusano 18 humidor box will be perfect!

Look at the 5 Vegas Series 'A'. CAO Brazilia GOL is one of my favorites. Padron 3000 is another I like.

Good full bodied flavor at reasonable costs.