Cigar Trade Summer Box Pass intrest

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Alabama
It's been a while since we've had a box pass and I was wondering if there is any interest out there?

Is anyone else planning a pass?

Or would you guys want me to put one together?

Bill, if you want to organize a pass I'll wait until later in the year to do one. I just got to thinking that it was time to have another one.

Just let me know.

Who is going to sponser this? I loved doing the Box pass, it is a lot of fun..

Dean or Bill, who is the man?

I'm going to defer to hotplantbill. He hasn't done a pass before and I'm going participate in the pass.

Bill's the man!!! Speak up now and let him know you're in! Bill will set the cut-off point for number of passers, participants, oh whatever...

I'm in Bill! PM sent with shipping addy.

Sweet brother.
I will post the rules tonight after work.
Lets open it to 21 participants including myself.

I am in....

So is Kevin, he just does not know it yet

And from experience and maybe others will chime in on it. 20 people in a Box Pass is A LOT.

Put me on the list too. I've been wanting to get in on one of these.

After receiving some input and advice on my first box pass.
And being the package will be traveling in hot weather to each participant in the pass. I am lowering the number to 14 people.
I have PM several members who I would be honored to have in my first pass. And I would like to leave the sign-up open till Friday night and will draw the remaining names and post the participants Saturday morning.
Each person will then PM me their addys and I will make up the shipping order. Being this is a summer pass I will ship out the package on 6-21.

any thoughts to a styro outer box and some cool packs. I think I have a few extra fitted in cardboard, from some aquarium purchases

I can understand the concern with the heat. We're supposed to hit 107° on thursday and I probably won't be ordering any more cigars online until at least sept and maybe even october. They might spontaneously combust sitting in the mailbox waiting for me to get home from work...