Surf Smoking today~!

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 1+
We 8am and I'm out the door heading to the jersy shore for some surf fishing and cigar smoking!
Never really did any surf casting & Misa's dad has never done any ocean fishing.
So it should be interesting :?

We are going to some where near Kearny or something like that?

As for smokes here is what i packed for the day:
Monte Edmundo
Sancho Panza Corona Gigante (98)
Cohiba Pyramid EL
Partagas Lusi
Hoyo DC (00)
H.U. #2

So as you see I plan on smoking all day and doing a little fishing!

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!
Peace Out!
CC

Every year my family would rent a beach house in Seaside Heights, NJ for a week.
Aside from the hotties up and down the boardwalk, the best part was the early morning surf fishing.

Catch some big ones CC!

i was going to go surf fishing tomorrow, now i have to work because we can hardly keep up. Guess i can't complain since it means im getting a box of cigars out of the deal. I will have to put the surf fishing back to sunday. Make sure you tell us about your catch

Well, Back home and sun burned! (not to bad)
We did not catch any fish, but had a great time!
I smoked the SP CG & Cohiba Pyramid as well as a few Fuente EX.
I am not a surf fisherman in fact it is only the second time
I have ever done it & think we may have been in the wrong spot.
1/2 mile down the beach was a break wall and guys were out there fishing, but with the family I wasn't going to be free to walk down there. everyone wanted to sun bath.
I am not really a in the sun guy, more of a dark cigar room type.
Having something to do was great!
Misa's Dad really enjoyed the fishing even without catching anything.
His first time ocean fishing - I think I will take him down the shore to
a party boat or something like that next week.
We are also going to hear Fear Factory play next week, he really like them and we were invited to their studio to B'Q and hang.
Looking forward to that very much!
OK coffee and a smoke before everyone is up!

CC, Do you mean Fear Factory the Metal band?! Doesn't seem like your bag my friend, mine and MasterShaka's most definately! But I wouldn't think it would be yours. At any rate, that is really awesome, I've been a fan of theirs for many many years now.

Take care,
Paul

Eclipse_man said:
CC, Do you mean Fear Factory the Metal band?! Doesn't seem like your bag my friend, mine and MasterShaka's most definately! But I wouldn't think it would be yours. At any rate, that is really awesome, I've been a fan of theirs for many many years now.

Take care,
Paul

Paul,
They are friends of mine!
I have been very close with these guys since High School days,
but did not go to the same school..
Also know Prong.
There is a new band coming out False Icons and they are damn GOOD!
How big of a fan?
I"ll ask for some cool poster or something?

And as far as music goes - I have a wide range!
Just no Country ro Weastern.
Blue Grass works, jazz, rock - just not crazy about techno.
I used to be friends with Jerry Garcia, back in the 80's
been around a lot of music but couldn't sing to save my life.
Now shake my bones - all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap CC! Your friends with Fear Factory AND Prong. I used to check out Prong at CBGB's back in the day and I saw them hanging out at Electric Lady Studios in the Village.

As far as Fear Factory...Dino shreds on the guitar :rock: When that remake of "Cars" came out, I would play it over and over again.

That's some cool S**T man :thumbsup:

CC Huge Fan!!! Love them and regard them as a huge influence. I wore out so many copies of Obsolete and Digi Mortal I can't begin to tell you! Prong is cool too, always thought snap your fingers snap your neck was a catchy tune!! :wink: Anyhow, Anything would be awesome CC, I'd owe you big time! Do I have to make a trip up to PA and stow away in your bags when you go to the studio!? They can come to my studio anytime!!!! :lol: