TAD - Tobacco Acquisition Disorder

Joined Mar 2007
222 Posts | 0+
Northeast Georgia
Well, I thought that we could uses a thread to highlight what pipe tobacco we have just purchased. Like the What Did You Buy Today thread but for pipe tobacco.

I was overcome by a bad case of TAD today. I fought it since friday.
I bought 2 oz tins of:
GLP Montgomery
GLP Telegraph Hill
GLP Ashbury
GLP Fillmore
GLP Lombard
GLP Blackpoint
GLP Charing Cross
GLP Kensington
GLP Piccadilly
GLP Stratford
GLP Laurel Heights

Maybe I went overboard, but I'm looking forward to the shipment coming in.

Sam

Several places carry GL Pease tobacco at reasonable prices.

pipesandcigars.com
cup' o joes.com
smokingpipes.com (where I got mine)

smoking pipes is closest to me, the delivery time is quickest, and they offer free shipping on orders over $75.

Sam

Sam, you just named all three of my favorite places to order. I just placed an order from PipesandCigars on Sunday, looks like it will be here tomorrow. I didn't order much tobacco (6 tins), but I did order alot of cleaning supplies. Also, Iwan Ries has always been an old stand by.

I haven't dealt with Iwan Ries, but I have heard good things. The other three, I've used and have had good results.

Sam

About 2 weeks ago I purchase Sunday Picnic (great, great stuff), Kajun Kake, Autumn Evening and Espresso from C&D. I liked them so much that last week I got Elegant Emu, Epiphany, Star of the East Flake, and Black Frigate. I'll probably pick up a 1/2lb tin of the Sunday Picnic. I like the C&D blends a lot more than the local B&M, but I want to try some Dunhill & GLP blends next time around.

Just received a few checks from AFLAC I wasn't expecting, so it looks like I will be headed out to find 155.00 in either a pipe or tobacco.