Thank you Mystery Thanksgiving Giver!

Joined Sep 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Richmond, VA
I arrived at the office this morning to find the package from my Mystery Thanksgiving Giver! Inside were 2 sticks I have been wanting to try; Ashton Maduro Pyramid and a Cusano 18 Paired Maduro (I LOVE the Cusano 18 Robusto!)
After a little while in the humi, these puppies will be enjoyed with vigor!

Also in the box was a Cigar Clip! Been wanting one of these too!!

THANK YOU MYSTERY GIVER!!!!

THANK YOU TO MY MYSTERY THANKSGIVING GIVER!

Got my package also:

A HUGE Edge by Rocky Patel in a Coffin
The EL DOBLE - Punch Rare Corojo

I figure between the two I have at least 4 - 5 hours of smoking pleasure!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Thank You mystery giver

I also wish to thank the person who sent my gift. what a great joy when i opened the box. 2 of my favorite smokes a cusano 18 and a diablo. also love the cigar bobkin a great invention that will see much use.

Thank you for the Thanksgiving gift!

I received my gift this morning. What a joy! I opened the box to find two cigs (that I've never tried) a Natural Drew Estate Robusto and a Fuente Corona (I think.) Then, I found a bonus! A black Colibri lighter (quite possibly my favorite color, BTW.) Okay, I know who sent my package but, I'm not sure I should name them. Thank you so much!

it was sort of easy to find out when i saw the state it came from. boy do i love the holidays it seems to bring out the best in people :D

jhopephulle said:
it was sort of easy to find out when i saw the state it came from. boy do i love the holidays it seems to bring out the best in people :D

I thought the same thing when I was sending it out.

I think Sytax is planning a thread matching up everyone - I have no idea who sent mine since it came direct from c.com.

Obviously this was a big success - nice job Syntax. :thumbsup:

Kelvin said:
I think Sytax is planning a thread matching up everyone - I have no idea who sent mine since it came direct from c.com.

Obviously this was a big success - nice job Syntax. :thumbsup:

Yes, Syntax :cheers: - THANK YOU!

You guys are all very welcome. I enjoyed this as well. I cant wait for Christmas pass!

Imma start a new thread here in a bit to match everyone up, as mentioned.