Thanks for the birthday packages everybody!!!

Joined Jul 2005
182 Posts | 0+
Chicago/Milwaukee
I just wanted to give a big thank you to everybody who has sent me a birthday package: iminaquagmire, HiTide, TinyTim, Cigarsmoka, Wolfdaddy, Kelvin, Cybrus, dbrad4d, Calibus, Axegod75, MP5, Ando (who's package is on the way!), and to whoever sent me the Cusano 18 and the Cusano Hermanos, there was no return address on there, but thank you! Please let me know so that I can add you to my list! Is there anyone I forgot? If so, I'm sorry! Thanks to you too!!

Also, a couple other things...Wolfdaddy, what were the 2 cigars you gave me at the sitdown? Also, bad memory, but who gave me the cigar in the picture below, and maybe an even dumber question....what is it?

Again, I just want to say thank you to everyone! I honestly did not expect to recieve sooo many cigars!! I just can't wait till the next few birthdays come around so that I can return the favor!

Thanks again guys!

Attachments

• Resized_DSC01985.jpg
    Resized_DSC01985.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 281
I got one of those too. It came from Kelvin, I believe. It's very interesting looking but has no band, so I too would like to know what it is.

I echo the thanks to everyone who sent birthday cigars. Thanks to HiTide, MP5, Kelvin, Axegod75, Calibus, rdesantos, Jhiggs, and dbrad4d! Thanks guys! :D

that would be me that sent the c18 and hermanos. that damn return address thing has come back to haunt me! im gonna have to start putting notes inside or somthing.

rdesantos said:
Wolfdaddy, what were the 2 cigars you gave me at the sitdown?

Those were Choix Supremes. Hope you like them :)

It was cool to meet you, man.

birthday list

Is there a birthday list we can sign up for to send people cigars on their birthday? That sounds like fun, it would be a good way to get my name out there so I can get in the next box pass so I wouldn't have to worry about people not trusting me :?

Details on how I can sign up?

Matt

Hey man - yes, that was a Perdoman Overrun - it was a second batch because the first were unsmokable! It takes a little work but the taste is great. It is funky looking!

I am glad to see people sending out cigars ... Thanks for all of the work on the list Calibus!

TinyTim, hope ya liked the package I sent you! Once again, I apologize for being so late with it!

jihiggs, aha! I thought it was you! hehe, thanks again buddy.

Wolfdaddy, wow, that's awesome!! That was at the very top of my "must try" list :D They've been chillin in the humi for a bit...can't wait to smoke one! It was really cool meetin you too! Lookin forward to the next time.

Kelvin, it def. is a funky lookin cigar! Nice one to add to the collection. Thanks!!

And finally a big thanks to Calibus for the list, it's been working out rather nicely!

Kelvin said:
I am glad to see people sending out cigars ... Thanks for all of the work on the list Calibus!

No problem. It is my pleasure. Unfortunately, it looks like I am going to have to trim the list down as quite a few people that are on it are not participating. I think that after these October birthdays pass I will do my cuts.

To all Birthday list participants:

My apologies for the delay in the packages. With working, and working on the house, I have become very forgetful. Whoever has had a birthday since August, I will send out the smokes by Monday. Once again, my apologies to all. :oops:

jihiggs said:
i dont think there have been any b days this month??

In light of this fact, I have decided to celebrate my birthday again this month. Please send all your Cuban cigars that are taking up needed room in your humidors to me as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance for the multitude of cigars! Use the extra humidor room wisely!

:D

oh thanks tim! all these good cigars were making my "ok" cigars feel bad. ill send them to you right now!