Thanksgiving Mystery Gifting results!

Amy

Joined Nov 2003
2K Posts | 0+
Paradise CA
Looks like everything went well! If you would please in your thread, of course, tell what you gifted, and what made you chose your selection. Thanks!

Everyone should have recieved their gifts now except for one person.

Here is the list:

Big Paintbrush to JHiggs
JHiggs to Syntax
DevilDog to Brenda
Syntax to DevilDog
Brenda to jhopephulle
jhopephulle to Kelvin
Kelvin to Big Paintbrush

There is the list.

I had DevilDog. He will not recieve his gift until the Christmas round. He will have 2 Perdomo Edicion de Silvio #2 Torpedo's (1 of which is a maduro) on the way for that pass. They are sitting in my locker at the local shop getting some age on them. I hope thats alright with you DD!

I chose these because Ive wanted to try them before, but I cant justify almost $25 on a cigar. Im not refined enough yet to enjoy it, so I have held off on buying these for myself. Purchased these the day after I started the idea for the Thanksgiving pass.

i chose the punch because i had read in a earlier post how much he liked them and the edge in the coffin because i have tried them and they are a favorite of mine hope he gets as much pleasure smoking them as i have giving them this was a great idea great job syntax

jhopephulle:

They are great - thanks so much. They are resting comfortably in the humidor right now - waiting for the right time (and I'm gonna need plenty of it!) to smoke them. That coffin is so cool - I hated taking the Edge out of it!

Thanks again, man! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

- Kelvin

Damn, son!
Of course it's all right. You went all out!

I wait with EAGER anticipation!

DevilDog723 said:
Damn, son!
Of course it's all right. You went all out!

I wait with EAGER anticipation!

Lol, awesome. So do share what you got for your mystery person!

I sent Brenda a Natural Clean Robusto and a Arturo Fuente Cuban Corona along with a black Colibri lighter.

Hope she enjoys everything!

I sent BP an Ashton Maduro Pyramid, a Cusano 18 Paired Maduro Robusto and a cigar clip (I keep 2 in my golf bag!).

The Cusano needs some time in the humidor - but the Ashton should be ready after a few days.

KELVIN REALLY WAS MY GIFTER!!! LOL, I thought you were teasing me a few days ago in another thread.

jihiggs, you were supposed to receive an email or PM with a little "electronic" gift card alerting you to your subscription a few days ago. I thought you already knew...oops!

I busted out laughing when I read your post! I had to make sure I didn't spill the beans.

:lol:

Well, now you know! I was told your subscription is supposed to start with the December issue and you should receive it in about 3 weeks.

I sent jhopphulle a cigar ashtray that fits in a car's cupholder along with a couple of cigars. For the life of me I can't remember which cigars I sent but, I know I like them (that really narrows it down :roll: )