The worst cigar name ever?

Bill and Hilary Clinton Churchhills. Not for sure exactly what the cigars were, but the bands had their faces on them. Soldout quick and I missed out. Dangitt.

ACID is one of them. The other that comes to mind immediately is Flor de Baloney, Lew Rothmans latest house dog rocket. According to JR the bands on the cigars have the dates 1890 and 1892 on them. It must suck being that obsessed with a business rival that you start attacking him through cigar bands. Wonder what Rocky Patel thinks of them? :lol:

I think ACID is a very good name. I'd have to be on an LSD trip to enjoy most ACIDs. I've never tried LSD, but from what I hear about it it'll really mess you up... maybe enough to make me enjoy a sweet tip. I think It's quite fitting.

Out of the stuff available on c.com, I'd give the "worst name" award to the Gurkha - His Majesty's Reserve. It's flavored and costs $750/stick. It should be called the "Gurkha rookie signing bonus special".

Don't forget if you get tha Gurkha, you're getting all that Louis XIII Cognac. LOL

Thank you Brends, for taking it to a whole new level :wink: .....

All the best,

Joe

I like Big Butt (and I can not lie ... )

My vote goes to Tabamex. Sounds like a medication you'd see a tv ad for never really get whats its supposed to resolve.

I want to dislike the name Hav-A-Tampa, but it just gives off such a nice old school vibe. Like you'd see in an ad in the back of a paper from 1923 next to one for the restorative properties of some wonder tonic.

For some unkwown reason I have always disliked the name Flor de Todo. I keep thinking that I am going to be smoking a toad.

Brenda said:
Fighting Cock.

Yup thats another stinker. There is actually a Fighting Cock whiskey as well. Say that out loud: Fighting Cock liquor. :lol: Wonder how well that sells?