89 Posts | 0+
PRK
What are yours?

Attachments

• Favorite things1.jpg
    Favorite things1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 692
Looks like when you say no you mean no!

What is the "thing" under the barrel on the gun?
I do not know much about guns, own a few.
But I know all about the Monte's!

Thats just a Streamlight M-3 flashlight. Nice to have hanging on the "nightstand" gun. Flick the switch one way for constant on or flick the other way for momentary on. One of the important things to know when shooting in self defense (or anytime) is what am I shooting at? If I may offer one piece of advice, get some training for those guns you have, it's a responsibility, as well as a right, to own weapons. NRA basic safety class etc. should do you right.
Pistol is a Springfield XD-40, Knife is a Corkum First Strike (which costs as much as the pistol) Cigars are Montecristo #2's that I picked up in Barcelona and I paid more for them than either the pistol or the knife!

I'm pretty blessed when it comes to safety & guns.
I own a nice peice of property.
My land has a lountain that rises up so if you shot towards the forest there is no chance of shooting anyone.
I do a little hunting on my own land (97 acres)
I have had some friend up to shoot and we have enough open ground that not much will happen if we use common sense.
Mostly semi-auto fun, SKS on the gun range.
I have a ew hand guns, but mostly for pillow props and in my shop.
I been around guns all my life, but keep them under lock and key mostly.
Here in PA guns are a way of life.
You see a lot of shot guns with flash lights taped to the barrel.
The sawed off double barrels.
No me, but a lot of people have them here.
Thanks for the kind words!
The only thing in danger here are the deer!
CC

CastleCrest,

Sorry if I misinterpreted your original statement

"I do not know much about guns, own a few"

It sounds like you have it under control :ar15:

I have that exact same knife!! I don't have any guns though, but I have a great selection of cigars and a nice framed Habanos poster that hangs above it. I'll try to take some pictures this week and share.

CC, I smoke the Epi #1 btw, Not as strong as the Parti short but I loved it! I'm going to have to get a few more of those babies, thanks again. :D

CSmoka
Do you have a Steve Corkum original or the CRKT version?
I am thinking of getting a CRKT first strike so I can use it and not worry. The original is an absolute beauty which I do not carry or use.

Favorite things

Sniper,

Although I have a few "arms" of my own, I figure I'd bring something different to the table. Gotta' have a new toy now and then, right?

DM

Attachments

• PRS H2.jpg
    PRS H2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 680
Guns, guitars and your girl,

Three things that you don't loan out

The 'Gars do get shared with good friends

Nice guitar!

Bloofington said:
Speaking of well armed, that is indeed a nice guitar.

Many thanks. It was a hefty sum, but well worth it. "Gotta' pay to play."

DM

i would have to say tattoos, cigars and movies - these are a few of my favourite things !

:shock:

crap boys!! SO sorry for the image size!!! thought i compressed it first!! talk about putting a damper on your chill mode!!!! how do we get this thing off of here !?!?

:roll: NEVERMIND ! Got 'er fixed.

Have to love those basement projects.

Sniper, I have the first strike, not the original, it has a completely black handle. It's a pretty awesome knife!