Think I will get SCREWED? Internet order of Meerschaum pipe

Joined Nov 2007
35 Posts | 0+
I was forced to retire because of an injury off the job so I am "living" in my retirement on the $150 Momma allows me per month. Being a "gun nut" and shooter their is not a lot for small insignificant pleasures but I do OK for a new retiree. I am new into pipe smoking thanks to an inheritance of some Brier pipes.

Well, I was surfing the net today for a formerly smoked meerschaum pipe and come across http://www.meerschaumstore.com .

Have always wanted one since I worked with a fellow who smoked one and he said they were the cats meow.

The low end ones. like the higher end ones were fancy for the most part but not as detailed and finished.

I ain't too much on glitz SO, I ordered a very plain, very cheap and simple calabash type.

The total delivered was $33.95.

Has anyone else tried these remarkably low priced things?

Check the sight and see if you think I screwed up or not.

Have found the fodder I like (Cool Hand Luke form the Outlaw Tobacco Company in Kansas City, MO) , now for the smoke stick.

We will see.

I've got a real cheapo meerschaum and expensive ones too. I can't tell the difference in smoke quality, but in bit comfort and weight. If the bit feels good in your teeth and airhole is drilled right, it should smoke just fine.

Lets us know your results.