This mornings Coffee

Sep 27, 2003
Puerto Rico/NYC
Ah yes, you are liking one of the world's most popular coffees. Very nice coffee. I'll have to pick up a pound next time I go shopping, which will be very soon. :thumbsup:

Feb 3, 2005
Cedar Key
chrisguinther said:
I'm really digging the Tanzania Peaberry. This stuff is fantastic and goes well with cigars.
Yep - one of my favorites as well. Costco had it on sale recently - had to stock up!

Apr 6, 2006
South Jersey
Used the french press today...
Special Prep Sumatra Mandehling that Barco kindly sent me some time ago....
mmmmmmm

Thanks bud!

Oct 28, 2003
Baltimore MD
I roasted some Ethiopian Yirgacheffe on Wednesday. Brought it to Full City, about 10 seconds into the second crack.

This morning I had a pot....excellent. Full of fruit and chocolate notes.

Oct 18, 2005
Lost in translation
I had kenya peaberry today; the last of a pound I roasted. Full bodied, earthy and smooth. Nice cup. brighter than the kenya AA, but still good.

Oct 31, 2005
Central Canada, eh?
I have been drinking an East African Estate blend that I purchased at Winners believe it or not. With a bit of Hot Chocolate in it to mellow it down a bit, it goes just fine with a cigar.

Nov 8, 2013
WA
Such a great discussion guys. Coffee in morning is good for health. It improves mood, control bloods pressure, improve mental health, heart functions and prevent from many diaereses. Drink at least on cup of coffee in the morning to live for more year.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
Coffee is better with a cigar- you ought to try it. It improve grammar, make you like others on forum and encourage you to post spam more quicker.