This mornings Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just remember, if I mock you, I'm the Resident Jerk, so it's okay. And besides, it's all in fun.

So now, I will give you the official Bloofingtonian reaction to people who smoke flavored cigars.

Oh right, this is about people who drink flavored coffee.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE???

:neer: :neer: :neer: :neer: :neer: :neer: :neer:

:sm_angel: :dunno: :flush: :giveup: :giveup:

phisherman said:
Ok, you can laugh if you want, but am I the only one here who still likes flavoured coffee's? I have done the Greenmountain columbian and had some freshly roasted stuff form some people. But for the price I really enjoy french vanilla flavoured coffee as my go to in the morning. For just 3.99 a pound, I really enjoy it. Ok you can stop laughing now. :oops:

Do you drink your coffee with sugar and cream? If so, I recommend regular coffee with French Vanilla syrup. This way, you don't have the chemicals.

mmmmm. . . syrup.

Like I always say about cigars and bourbon, so I say about coffee. It's all about what YOU like, not what me or somebody else thinks is good or "right." If people out there like to smoke Strawberry Phillies Blunts and drink instant Taster's Choice with two packets of Sweet 'n' Low, then so be it, go for it.

As for my morning coffee, the first Freedom Press of the day was Guatemala Coban, and I'm working on the second right now, a blend of about 16% Coban, left over, and 84% Tanzania Peaberry, from a brand new pound. All this talk about the latter got me hankering to try it again, after not having it for a long time. Even though I'm drinking a blend of only 84% TB, I can still taste it's brightness, and it's great, just great.

We were supposed to get somewhere between 10-18 inches, and it looks like it might be at least 10, so I'll be out there shoveling in a couple hours or so. If I find any less than 14 inches, I'm gonna be mighty disappointed.

I made some Peaberry coffee in the French Press this morning. I smoked an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller. I'm not sure where the Peaberry is from exactly but, I got a great deal on it. It's a great coffee.

Didn't have time to make coffee at home so, I brewed up some New Guinea in the filter drip single cup (it's made by Bodum.) This thing is great! We have three grinders at home so, I brought one to work and presto! Tasty coffee for one.

First press pot this morning was Kauai Peaberry, at 630 this morning. Being the nice husband I am, I waited until 830 to suprise my lovely sleeping bride with breakfast in bed: an omlette with green peppers, onions, ham and cheese and a cup of fresh 8 O' clock Columbian roast. Man, the things she does for me when I kiss her butt........ :thumbsup: I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!

:cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rotflmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This morning, it's just plain old boring Colombian Supremo, one of my all-time favorites. Consistent, thick, rich, smooth, with a nice kick, perfect for greeting the sun, and getting a good start on the day. Have a good one folks, and Capt, as you get the truck ready for the next fire, and review the men to make sure all buttons and hoses are in place, remember what the Eagles said, . . .

"Take it easy, take it easy,
Don't let the sound of your own wheels,
Drive you crazy." :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

No work today, Bloof!! I go back tomorrow, so I am going to sit on my butt all day and finish the pot of Kenya AA. Happy sipping!!

This morning i made a pot of the Tanzanian Peaberry that Phish sent....always wonderful! and I shared it with a Rocky Patel Sun Grown...this was first...not one of my favorites, but still a nice smoke!

~S

This morning I woke up to a fresh brewed pot of African Safari. This coffee is good on flavor and aroma, but not alot of depth. Maybe is is past its prime. BUt, the wife likes it, so WHO CARES WHAT I THINK!!

This morning I had the Tanzanian Peaberry that Brenda sent. Man does it have a wonderful smell. My wife didn't like it too much though. I don't care. That is a great cup of coffee. Nice and bright.

Started the morning off with a pot of coffee, then ended up making 3 more during the day. Don't remember the order, but had one of Kenya AA, one mix of Mexican Chiapas and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, one of Tanzanian Peaberry, and one mix of Bolivian Organic and Mexican Chiapas.

Those mixes are fun to do - so far my favorite mix is Tanzanian Peaberry and Bolivian Organic.

Kenya AA. I am thinking I need to get a Burr Grinder more and more lateley as some of my batches seem weak. i need to get a good grind. I think I will be going to Target later on today.

"BUt, the wife likes it, so WHO CARES WHAT I THINK!!" - Capt

Even at his relatively young age, the Capt understands all the pertinent commandments of being a good husband and what comprises a successful marriage. :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh: :pumpkin: :cryinlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.