This mornings Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, you are liking one of the world's most popular coffees. Very nice coffee. I'll have to pick up a pound next time I go shopping, which will be very soon. :thumbsup:

chrisguinther said:
I'm really digging the Tanzania Peaberry. This stuff is fantastic and goes well with cigars.

Yep - one of my favorites as well. Costco had it on sale recently - had to stock up!

Used the french press today...
Special Prep Sumatra Mandehling that Barco kindly sent me some time ago....
mmmmmmm

Thanks bud!

I roasted some Ethiopian Yirgacheffe on Wednesday. Brought it to Full City, about 10 seconds into the second crack.

This morning I had a pot....excellent. Full of fruit and chocolate notes.

I had kenya peaberry today; the last of a pound I roasted. Full bodied, earthy and smooth. Nice cup. brighter than the kenya AA, but still good.

I have been drinking an East African Estate blend that I purchased at Winners believe it or not. With a bit of Hot Chocolate in it to mellow it down a bit, it goes just fine with a cigar.

Stopped shopping at publix now shopping at Kroger. Had Kroger brand, its not as good.

Such a great discussion guys. Coffee in morning is good for health. It improves mood, control bloods pressure, improve mental health, heart functions and prevent from many diaereses. Drink at least on cup of coffee in the morning to live for more year.

Last edited:
Coffee is better with a cigar- you ought to try it. It improve grammar, make you like others on forum and encourage you to post spam more quicker.

Good morning , I was looking around and found this thread , hasnt been updated since Nov. 11,2013 far to long to let it go . so Coffee , ahhhhh the best part of the morning , I am finishing the morning pot of Columbian in the drip pot and will be going to the cold brew Yugorchef soon , it is HOT AND HUMID outside but I want to enjoy the breeze before it starts to rain AGAIN ,so I will be on the back deck with a mug of the cold brew and a cigar , asap , time to check the humidor
Enjoy, Vince

Status
Not open for further replies.