To all involved with PIF

Joined Apr 2006
1K Posts | 0+
Watching Eli smoke Robs cigars
Holy Crap!

I owe all an apology here. I put a macanudo in with the PIF I sent. I had no idea how poorly they are looked upon here. I've been taking the time to go back and read through a bunch of previous threads and just read through the suckanudo thread. Sorry everyone, I promise I wasent trying to be a jerk. It wont happen again.

Steve

elidog said:
Holy Crap!

I owe all an apology here. I put a macanudo in with the PIF I sent. I had no idea how poorly they are looked upon here. I've been taking the time to go back and read through a bunch of previous threads and just read through the suckanudo thread. Sorry everyone, I promise I wasent trying to be a jerk. It wont happen again.

Steve

:eeek: May the cigar god strike you down :samurai:

Really though I don't mind them...to each thier own. I have a few Vintage 97's that I enjoy quite a bit as a matter of fact.

BANNED!!!!!!!! :twisted:

:wink:

i dont think there gonna burn you at the stake just yet. ones "rolled cardboard" is anothers favorite smoke. besides it gives some of us a chance to try something we would have not bothered buying because of a bad review

[img=left]http://freeweb.supereva.com/esorciccio2002/smilies/giljotiini.gif[/img][img=left]http://www.gamestar.hu/gfx/smiley/hanged.gif[/img]

well.... now that realized that macanudo was sent to me......

i guess i will just have to completely enjoy reviewing this cigar w/ an unbias opinion since i have never tried one.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Awwww, Eli, don't feel too bad. There are actually people on here who like, who like, who like, . . .

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :bigpuke: :bigpuke:

FLAVORED CIGARS!!! :bigpuke:

:help: :help: :help: :bolt:

They can make a nice gift for a guy that is just starting -
A friend on a Golf course - something like that!

I think it is pretty stand up of you to make a public post
and "Admit" to smoking those - :wink: M'thingys
LMAO -
O big deal most of these guys smoke stuff I would never smoke.
Well Never say Never I always say.
CC

Thanks for being so cool y'all, Railed most of all.

Its okay brother, we still love you. But to insure the best forgiveness, PM me for my addie, and send me 4 of your best cigars.

There you go!

great post!!

i admit i actually like the macadoodle robust line. ok i will go to my counseling session now :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Yes my son,

For your penance, you shall send all who post here a God of Fire pyramid from cigar.com.

Do this and all will be well.

Father Opus

If you feel really bad... you can take a young gun under your wing and train him in the ways of a good cigar smoker (i'm looking for a cigar mentor)...

Perhaps we should begin a cigar mentor league... that's an idea

The mentor thing is a good idea! lol!

The smoke was a Macanudo Robust Portifino in a tube.

elidog said:
The mentor thing is a good idea! lol!

The smoke was a Macanudo Robust Portifino in a tube.

Thats the only macanudo I like.

I usually have at least one in my box at all times.

What about the Macanudo Cafe line? Any opinions or observations? I have a Hyde Park in my humi. Should I quarantine it rest of my smokes?

I recieved The Package today.

you are only supose to send 3 cigars not 4, So i sent them back.

Anyways, really good choices

I love the 5 vegas Lines, And the camacho I have never had before, so that will be nice to try.

as far as the macadoodoo thingy, I pulled it out and thought it had a rather nice smell to it. I will probably smoke it by the end of this week and post how it went.

Thanks for the great PIF

Too each his own.

But not me with a macancrapdoo. I don't like them! HOWEVER!!!!!!!! If you like them, then smoke them. Not everybody will have the same tastes with cigars. I like Money Whites. Not everybody will like Monty Whites. I say, poor them.

The point is...

Try everything! Smoke what YOU like!

The first and only macs I've had was the Gold Label. It was just too mild and bland for my taste. Did I hate it? No. I just prefer not to smoke it again.

Poor Railed, thats two Macanudo's he has received in PIF's, I sent him a vintage 1997.

I am glad I found this thread and realized the error of my ways.

dejoro said:
What about the Macanudo Cafe line? Any opinions or observations? I have a Hyde Park in my humi. Should I quarantine it rest of my smokes?
No. No reason to bother. The usual complaint about Macanudos is they have no flavor. Well, the regular ones anyway. Personally I found it started out bland then got skunky/rotten about 2/3 of the way through. It stayed mild though, so I kept smoking it. I didn't consider it good, but it wasn't nearly bad enough for me to abandon my investigation. Either way, they won't damage your other sticks. The reason they sell as well as they do is they sell mostly to very occasional cigar smokers. Until they're burned down a good bit they're very mild and inoffensive. Basically they're cigars for people who don't smoke cigars.
I found the robust to be a decent smoke, but still way too mild to be called "robust". Still, the price of the robust is no where near my opinion of it. They might be a nice occasional mild smoke if they were cheap, but they're not. I wouldn't mind one as a Sunday morning smoke w/ coffee, but I like them about $2-4 worth and they're more like $7-10.
As for the maduro and vintage, I haven't tried them and currently have no plans to. I wouldn't be upset to recieve one in a box pass either, though certain people on here (ie- regulars) would be subjected to some amount of ribbing if they sent me one.