To ALL Marines!

Joined Aug 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Armpit of the world....Al Asad, Iraq
Oo-Rah, gentlemen!

Well tomorrow is a day for celebration and remembrance.
It is the day that we celebrate the birth of our beloved Corps.

230 years ago, on November 10, 1775, Robert Mullan, the proprietor of Tun Tavern, was commissioned by an act of Congress to raise the first two battalions of Marines, under the leadership of Samuel Nicholas, the first Marine Officer and the first appointed Commandant of the Continental Marines.

So on this day, raise a glass, light a smoke and toast the Marines who came before us, for the ones who stood beside you and for the ones who have fallen defending this great nation and our way of life.

Happy Birthday, Devil Dogs!

Semper Fidelis,
Jeff Townsend
Sergeant
United States Marine Corps

Attachments

• mijfr.jpg
    mijfr.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 384
I <3 the military! Marines are the shit!

Ill light up a Cuban for all the active, retired, past, future, fallen, pow, mia US Marines tommorrow.

Happy Birthday and THANK YOU for doing what you guys do!

May God watch over all of the Marines and all of our Armed Forces.

Thank GOD for the USMC & the US Navy for taking them places they would never find on there own ! Semper FI ! my Brothers !
Enjoy, Vince

Semper Fi, do or die, Gung Ho Gung Ho

"What your name scum bag"

"Lawrence Sir"

"Only faggots and sailors are named Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pile"

"you may die, but the Marines never die"

Thats about my best marine material. Thanks to all who served. God Bless.

YOU BELIEVE IN THE BLESSED MOTHER ...RIGHT... PRIVATE JOKER!!!!!!

Haha...love that movie.... :lol:

One of the best depictions of what Marine Corps boot camp is like (well what it USED to be like!).

vince said:
Thank GOD for the USMC & the US Navy for taking them places they would never find on there own ! Semper FI ! my Brothers !
Enjoy, Vince

"Sure, I like you Navy boys just fine. Whenever there's a fight you always give us a ride."
Lt Kendric from "A Few Good Men"

Ain't it the truth, though. We've got too much other sh*t to worry about , like training for war, then to be bothered with HOW TO GET THERE! Let's just GO already!

But seriously, some of my best friends are in the Navy. They do a hell of a service for us and our country and we couldn't do our job as effectively without them.

Happy Birthday my fellow brothers!

I have some good Navy friends too, fact I come from a Navy family. When I got to a new unit I always made sure to take care of the Corpsman as I wanted to know who was going to take care of me.

Semper Fi
Martin

:lol:

"God loves the Marines...We keep Heaven packed with fresh souls."

Fav. quote in the whole movie

Happy belated Marines! As you all know, I hold this branch especially close to my heart, even though i myself never served My father in law, and one of the most influential men in my life growing up were Jarheads and proud of it, and I'm proud as hell to have them in my life. Never met a marine I didn't get allong with immediately!

God bless and thanks to all for their continued service to this great country!