Today's smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out to stack some wood I got from a local construction site tonight, and smoked a Gran Habano Vintage. They are a very good cigar!!

Smoked a new prototype cigar that was graciously gifted to me by the owner of the cigar company. Will be posting a review soon.

Went out to stack some wood I got from a local construction site tonight, and smoked a Gran Habano Vintage. They are a very good cigar!!

Gord,

I've always heard Gran Habanos were good. Ive never taken the opportunity to smoke one.

DL

Smoking a RP Olde World Reserve. I don't smoke a lot of RPs. This one isn't bad at all. I recall that I liked the last Edge that I smoked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 3
I think Chris used to be really big into Gran Habanos.

DL

Gurkha Royal Brigade Toro
Pinar Del Rio habano sungrown double corona
Gurkha Widowmaker churchill
Gurkha Status toro
Don Lino Africa Gordito torpedo (this one never dropped the ash)

Gurkha Royal Brigade Toro
Pinar Del Rio habano sungrown double corona
Gurkha Widowmaker churchill
Gurkha Status toro
Don Lino Africa Gordito torpedo (this one never dropped the ash)

LOL, wow Tony! Is this just a Saturday thing?

DL

BTW Tony, I almost grabbed that Gurkha tonight but for some reason this RP was calling out to me. I should have smoked the Gurkha instead.

DL

I have found the Old Worlde Reserve to be hit and miss, but I really like the Edges to be very good. I managed to pick up 10 of those last year, and am down to my last one. Maybe it is time for it to meet Mr. Zippo.

BTW Tony, I almost grabbed that Gurkha tonight but for some reason this RP was calling out to me. I should have smoked the Gurkha instead.

DL

Actually I was at work (security) outside and took advantage of it.

This evening I lit up an Oliva Serie V Melanio robusto due to the cool night air. I normally light up a 6x60 but I don't want to sit out here and freeze so I went with something smaller. I think tomorrow night I'll fire up the chiminea and burn some old boxes to stay warm. :cool:

This weekend I smoked:
AF Anejo 2012 Size 52
CLE Cuarenta
CLE Asylem 13

Sitting at the chiminea tonight so far I've had a 5 Vegas Gold, a Camacho Triple Maduro and now a HC Maduro, all in the 60 size. Fun times with the kids home from college.

Love the Triple Maduro! Great stick.

Tony, how was that Padron?

DL

Status
Not open for further replies.