Today's smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
Smoked a few bundles of those several years ago in the corona size(6.5x44). Not bad for a cuban sandwich type. Don't know if the churchill would be as good or better.

I smoked my first Don Pepin Garcia blue toro yesterday. Not as good as I was expecting. I will be giving them another shot.

Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
I like the pigtails too. A few of my PDR favorites have them.
Have you tried the Bahia Maduro yet? Fairly inexpensive and our own Sunday morning Vince likes them. Not one of my favorites, but I still have a few of them and would buy more if the price was right.

Oct 28, 2016
Miami Springs
Hi guys, I've just started to smoke cigars last year.
I smoke occasionally, what would suggest me?
I look for some smooth flavors like vanilla, chocolate...

Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
Smoked a Graycliff Platinum Series Presidente this afternoon. No flavor- not even a tobacco flavor. Worse than other Graycliffs I've smoked and I have yet to find a decent one.

Mar 26, 2016
Houston, Texas
Ok, sitting w two guys after hours drinking fine scotchs and good cigars at my BnM. My bd present a day late, but I've very drank some great scotchs and whiskeys-one guys a distributor for Glenlivet. I'm having a ball. Smoking new cigars Flor de Las Antillas, San LaTano Oval and Alec Bradley Post embargo. BOTL is a culture.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
Padron makes a good cigar, but there are less expensive cigars that fit my wants better. Similarly the Oliva Serie O maduro is a nice smoke that may never have a steady place in the humidor for the same reasons.

I didn't smoke anything special on my recent birthday. A good smoke makes for a great occasion.

Mar 26, 2016
Houston, Texas
Ok, sitting w two guys after hours drinking fine scotchs and good cigars at my BnM. My birthday present a day late, but I've drank some great scotchs and whiskeys-one guys a distributor for Glenfiddich. I'm having a ball. Smoking new cigars like Opus X, Flor de Las Antillas, San LaTano Oval and Alec Bradley Post embargo. BOTL is a culture.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
Groucho, I thought you were having a groundhog day experience until I noticed different Scotch and cigars. Glenfiddich was one of my favorites- now when I look at the price I get sticker shock.

Oct 14, 2012
Connecticut
Smoked a Lattutude Zero Tortas robusto yesterday. Bottom of the line cuban sandwich type cigar, a bit on the strong side and lacking in any flavor other than tobacco. First try and not long off the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.