top 25 of '06

Joined Jan 2006
568 Posts | 0+
New Iberia, La
Anyone know where i can see the list from CA? I know its in the magazine but dont have one. Any help is appreciated.

I haven't checked yet, but you may check the CA website. I would think they would have it posted there. If not, let me know, and I'll send you a copy of the top 25.

Chris I checked and all i can find is the 2005 list.
I even googled it

I do not want to offend anyone that post on CA's forum but holy cow them guys go off on each other over a top 25 list that is done in one persons opion. I am glad I have not seen such reactions to someones post and opions here. I have been treated VERY fair for being a newbie and no one here has ever called each other names. By page 4 I was disgusted, but that is my opion.

hotplantbill said:
I do not want to offend anyone that post on CA's forum but holy cow them guys go off on each other over a top 25 list that is done in one persons opion. I am glad I have not seen such reactions to someones post and opions here. I have been treated VERY fair for being a newbie and no one here has ever called each other names. By page 4 I was disgusted, but that is my opion.

I have viewed their forum in the past, and I have no desire to be a member. It seems like everyone is a lot nicer here.

from what i can tell their forum is about being a cigar snob and this forum is about learning about and exploring cigar goodness.

I have never seen that forum, but I have heard about the blood bath's that have occured over there. No thanks. I like to share the experience; not flame the newbies. Thank goodness for the friends we have over here. I don't even go to CA for the magazine site. No need whne we have access to great cigar insiders like Alex and Thor.

Thanks from all us newbie’s Phish...it is really nice to have a place where we can come and learn so much so quickly. No one makes us feel like newbie’s and I personally feel like I have gained a whole bunch of new friends! :D

Exactly Don. Everyone here is friends. I've never seen such a group of guys and gal who go out of their way for everybody.

We were all Newbies at one point, I have learned so much since comming here. Everybody is great (except kelvin and maybe the daddy) but besides that This is a great place.

I just registered on CA and made some posts for the heck of it. I'll let you guys know how long it takes for me to get berated for my lack of knowledge about the finer things.

:D :D :D

That place is intense!!!

chrisguinther said:
I just registered on CA and made some posts for the heck of it. I'll let you guys know how long it takes for me to get berated for my lack of knowledge about the finer things.

:D :D :D

i was thinkin about doing the same thing.

:lol: