Cigar Trade TRADES II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jun 2005
3K Posts | 7+
F*ing Jersey
The Trades thread will remain the same except for the changes in regards to folks new to the forum. Please send your packages within a 3-5 day range.

For the newbies - if you have less than 25 post counts and no trading reputation (Good Traders thread) you MUST send a PM to Chris or Myself before trading. You will be able to participate with the following condition - you must first send your package and have it received before the person you traded with will send yours. This is a perfect place to get your name in the Good Traders thread.

When you receive a package from someone who meets this criteria - please let one of us know that you have sent yours out.

Any questions, ask Chris.

I have some extra La Aurora 100 Anos Churchill's and some extra Oliva Master Blend I Robusto's that I'd be willing to trade for some other premium sticks.

I'll listen to any offers. I'm just looking to try some new and different Top Shelf kind of cigars. Of course I'd never pass up an Opus X.

PM me your proposed trades.

Trent

Trilogy Corojo's

On a whim, I thought I'd buy a box of these. These are made by Alec Bradley. It turns out I really don't care for them and I'm short on room in my Avanti.

So......... If any one wants them let me know and I'll ship 'em out to you. ........ these are big suckers, at least toro size.

Gregg

Still have some Oliva Master Blend 1 Torpedos if anyone is interested in a trade.

Ive got a couple of Camacho Havana Petit (5.5" x 42) and 10 or so 5 Vegas limitada 06 for trade. PM if interested

I have a dozen Vegas Gold nuggets still in wrappers for trade, please pm if interested.

rodney said:
Ive got a couple of Camacho Havana Petit (5.5" x 42) and 10 or so 5 Vegas limitada 06 for trade. PM if interested

Still got these, pm if interested

I got a box of Pueblo Dominicano Series 1(torpedos) that i was thinking about getting rid of. PM if interested

talumn said:
I got a box of Pueblo Dominicano Series 1(torpedos) that i was thinking about getting rid of. PM if interested

I have a beautiful cute sweet spayed female beagle I'd be happy to swap ya for them! 8)

elidog said:
talumn said:

I have a beautiful cute sweet spayed female beagle I'd be happy to swap ya for them! 8)
:wink: dont let her hear that Steve

Would anyone like to trade any of the following for equal every day smokes?

I have

4x RP Vintage 1990 Churchill
3x RP Connecticut Churchill
4x RP Connecticut Robusto
5x RP Connecticut Torpedo

Apparently I'm not a big RP fan (don't throw stones at me!) :) The only one I really liked I got in a Cigar.com sampler a couple of months ago was the Edge. That and I'm not a big fan of the Connecticut leaf in general.

Kick me a PM if anyone's interested! :)

Hey guys, sooo I have 9 Ghurka Symphonies in my humi and I really enjoy them but I want to add a little more adversity. They have been in my humi since July 10, 2007. I was wondering if anybody wanted to offer up some stix for a trade that could help me to diversify my collection further?

Also, if anybody has a Tatuaje Havana VI that would be willing to send me one my way so I can try it or wants to trade for it just PM me and we'll get some details worked out

Another one I'm looking for is the CAO America...if anybody is willing to give one up just PM me

There are some very giving people here and some one might like to do a trade with you. But honestly a post of two in the good traders thread in your favor would go a long way for you. In other words get in on some PIF's and maybe some action in the fun and games so people get to know you before you ask for trades openly.

We like to get to know members of our "family" here, you know get acquainted a bit....there have been incidents in the past where shipments disappeared along with members etc, I'm sure you can understand. We are a VERY generous bunch if you are looking to join a stand-up, close knit cigar community, so please stick around!

We are usually on Skype most nights too...why not jump in and chat with some of us?
My Sype name is the same as here..

Status
Not open for further replies.