Cigar Trade TRADES II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, i totally understand. I wasn't trying to be too forward and I understand because a lot of trust goes into a trade, especially considering you dont know a lot of stuff about the new guy. I am doing a trade right now with somebody and I am sending my stuff out first and they dont have to send it until they get my shipment so everybody knows i'm not trying to screw people over. I want to become a part of this community, i'm lookin most forward to the comradery of it all and the genuine caring/generosity of you guys...hope that makes sense...i'm going to sign up for a skype account tonight and then hopefully i'll see you guys on there, i'll post my name ASAP

I have 19 5 Vegas Series A Anomolies (4.5x44) that I'd like to trade. PM ofers.

Sam

I have a skype account now...sry for the delay in posting, its same as my name on here though

Hey guys, sorry for the mix-up in that last post...I got a couple of PMs from different people and I just wanted to let you all know it was a mix-up with typing. It was supposed to be a RP Vintage, once again, I'm sorry for all the drama. But my list for wants is still the Gran Habanos 3 Siglos, RP Vintage 1992, and Tat Havana VI. If any of you guys have these will you PM me and we'll try to get something worked out? Thanks a lot guys!

Aaron

I've tried and tried, but I do not like Connecticut wrappers. That being said I am looking to trade. I have the following that I would like to trade off

(2) RP Vintage 99 Torpedo
(2) Carlos Torano - Casa Torano Robusto
(1) 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo
(1) 5 Vegas Gold Churchill
(1) Cusano 18 Double Connecticut Robusto
(1) Montecristo While Rothchilde
(1) Slow-Aged Lot 826 by Perdomo Glorioso

PM me an offer if you like the milder cigars

I have about 6 CAO America Anthems I'm looking to trade. PM me if you have an offer or any questions.

The CAO America Anthems are limited editions. 8x50 each in their own coffin. They run about $20-25 a piece. Since I have 18 of them I figured I would trade 6 to get some other quality smokes. What I would like to try are some Don Carlos #2's. But I'm open to others.

I can't justify a box right now to get on the waiting list, but if someone wants to go half with me, I'll pick up a box of the serie v torpedos.

VanKleekkw said:
I can't justify a box right now to get on the waiting list, but if someone wants to go half with me, I'll pick up a box of the serie v torpedos.
I don't know about a whole half but I will spring for 6 of em if its ok.

I may regret it later but I'm still trying to find my niche in this hobby, so I don't want to fill a humi with something that I haven't tried.

Anyone else want to get in on 6? If not, I'll take a half box of them. Are you guys interested in picking up some Tat east coasts as well? If we can get another we can split each box 4 ways.

I'm looking for the following:

Perdomo Champagne - any size - just 1 or 2 - I want to see if I still like them - it's been awhile.
Romeo Y Julieta Belicosa (1875's) - I am liking that smoke right now.

PM me if you want to offer them up in trade - I will come up with something I am sure you will be happy with.

Kevin

I'll check on the Perdomo's for ya Kevy...I may have just a few in the stash.

Thank you Roberto. Maybe we can skip the Postal Service and meet up at Ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.