Cigar Trade TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jun 2005
3K Posts | 7+
F*ing Jersey
What if we have a thread for folks to reach out and try and get someone to trade with them? Maybe like 5 sticks for 5 sticks or something?

Barcochris and I are working on a trade right now. Maybe instead of tying up the Box Pass thread we start it here. This could help out some of you youngins to develop a rep. And not the kind of rep that BP has developed.

Barcochris - five for five work for you?

Big Paintbrush said:
Stickman - "Me too" doesn't mean that you have to post it twice. It just means "me also."

:D :D :D

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yea five works for me, I will look through the humi give you a few things, I will show you something this afternoon, (honey do list) and you can see if that is cool

Chris

Hey BP, since wer in the same neck of the woods, how bout a PIF, be cheaper and ud get it faster.

Big Paintbrush said:
Stickman - "Me too" doesn't mean that you have to post it twice. It just means "me also."

:D :D :D

one more outburst like this and I will release the information to everyone here as to what you do to your paintballs

Sounds good to me, I just sent out a 5 cigar trade to Barcochris yesterday. A trade thread seems to be a good idea

Kelvin said:
What if we have a thread for folks to reach out and try and get someone to trade with them? Maybe like 5 sticks for 5 sticks or something?

Awesome idea Kelvin...how the hell did YOU come up with that!?

I kid buddy, I kid.

You can count me in brutha :thumbsup:

axegod75 said:
Kelvin said:

Awesome idea Kelvin...how the hell did YOU come up with that!?

I kid buddy, I kid.

You can count me in brutha :thumbsup:

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes!!!! :lol:

Speak for yourself spider, I think of myself more as an acorn. :lol: :twisted:

Gary ands Kevin your packages are going out twomorow and you will have them on Tues

Chris

Thanks Chris....my package to you will go out tomorrow when the P.O. is open again. I will send you the tracking numbers when I print up the label.

I can't wait to get the packages, I really like to do trades in makes me happy to send people sticks that I realy enjoy, and hope that they also might enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.