Cigar Trade TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 8-5-8 Sungrown

Cloudy said:
Cloudy said:
acharpe said:
I'm probably reaching a bit here but...

I've been unable to try the 8-5-8 Sungrown. It's the one with the black band on the bottom. Otherwise, it looks like a regular 8-5-8. Not to be confused with the cameroon which does not have a band on it. I have some Anejos, Opus, etc. that I would be willing to trade. Allegedly, they have about the same MSRP as a regular 8-5-8, but I can't find the dang things. If anyone's willing to trade, please PM me.

I could swear one of my local B & M's carries those. I won't be there again until Tuesday but I will take a peek for you.

Maybe not. Sorry if I falsely got your hopes up Aubrey. I'd like to try a couple myself so if anybody does have a couple to trade and Aubrey is taken care of then give me a holler.

im on my way to the cigar shop today and ill check it out on the "wall of fuente" i cant remember if i saw them there or not.

they did, in fact have an entire box of the sungrown.

however, it had a big tag on it marked as "sold"

i asked about it and he said they were for a "good friend" and he was unsure when hed get a new box in. ill keep an eye out for you though.

if i see they get another box ill buy the entire thing and split them off to everyone here at a good deal.

A friend of mine in Edwardsville mentioned that his cigar shop was telling him that the 858 Sungrown were super rare and being sold for ridiculously stupid high prices...per stick.

I hope this is false info, but it sounds like even if your were able to get your hands on some they may cost you a pretty penny.

Just like a lot of Fuente products, they're seasonal and only sold to select Fuente retailers. If bought on the gray market, you can expect even higher prices.

anyone have any extra Work of Art Maduro's they are looking to trade? Please PM me if interested.

im looking for empty coffin boxes. if anyone has a few they are willing to part with i would love to take them off your hands,
as long as they have been used only for cigars (not infused).

Trade

Looking for a trade. Here is what I have to part with now:

Peterson Gran Reserva Toro
Peterson Gran Reserva Belicoso
Coronado by Laflor Double Corona

All very good smokes, let me know what you would like to trade.

Thanks,
Craig

Im in as well. I know I'm new to the site and all, but once I get a collection I would love to trade samples!

Just for clarification - are the 5 cigars all one brand, or varieties?

Zack

Zack there are no "rules" here, just what ever you and the other person agree to

By the way Welcome to the forum.

Why don't you wander over here and give us a introduction

I am looking to trade some C.com Corojo Torpedos for the same but in a Robusto size. It's not that the Torpedos are bad, far from it, I just want a few Robustos.

PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.