Cigar Trade TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some cusano 18 double connecticut robustos and some cusano 18 paired maduro churchills that I am looking to trade. I'm looking for some Hemingways.

Robustos are my fave size, and I've only got 6 left from the box my gf got me a few weeks back, but I'd be willing to trade 3 or 4 of them if you want. At the risk of spilling the beans on what I sent you for the PIF, you've already got one coming to ya :wink: You'll have to wait to see what the rest of the cigars are tho, you should have them today or tomorrow at the latest. PM me if you want to make a trade.

If you have some smaller cigars you'd be willing to trade, it doesn't have to be the torpedos. I know the price point is hard to reach and I'm not looking to trade up, so I'd be willing to send 2 for 1 back if that works out. (ie, 4 for 2 back). I wouldn't mind a few smaller cigars that I could squeeze in when I don't have an hour or so to enjoy a robusto.

PuFf, PM on the way.

By the way... I received your PIF yesterday, take a peek at the good traders thread brother. :wink:

vegas 2006 limitada

anyone have any of these they might want to trade, had one from a generous pif ( cant recall who sent it) and liked. would like to maybe get 5. let me know what you would like in exchange pm me
thanks

Re: vegas 2006 limitada

dinoa2 said:
anyone have any of these they might want to trade, had one from a generous pif ( cant recall who sent it) and liked. would like to maybe get 5. let me know what you would like in exchange pm me
thanks

PM sent

Re: vegas 2006 limitada

dinoa2 said:
thanks

Pm sent, if your still in need.

I am looking for some Ashton VSG's (yeah, aren't we all?). If you happen to be crazy and want to get rid of yours, let me know.

chrisguinther said:
I am looking for some Ashton VSG's (yeah, aren't we all?). If you happen to be crazy and want to get rid of yours, let me know.

Wish I could help. I have only one ESG I could part with if you want to throw soe other sticks around.

sol cubano corojo

This is probably unlikely, but if anyone has some Sol Cubano corojo reserves laying around still, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. Someone gifted me one a while back (or was it in a box pass?). Anyway, I'd love some more.

Thanks.

Welocme back brother, its been a while for sure!! Nice to see that you are still alive and kicking!!

I am looking for some Famous Nic 3000's, or Perdomo Frescos - I have heard these are decent cigars, so if someone has them, lets make a deal.

cmontgomery said:
chrisguinther said:

Wish I could help. I have only one ESG I could part with if you want to throw soe other sticks around.

How about some OpusX for one?

chrisguinther said:
cmontgomery said:
chrisguinther said:

How about some OpusX for one?

PM sent

I have come into possession of some Oliva Master Blend I Torpedos!!!

Looking to trade a few for some other premium smokes (Cien Anos, others).

PM if interested.

Hey Folks,

Like the Fun & Games and PIF threads - we are going to lock this one down also for a short period of time.

Thanks for your patience.

Any questions, feel free to PM Chris......

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.