Vegas/AZ/BCS

Joined Jun 2006
183 Posts | 0+
Kalamazoo, MI
I will be flying out to tailgate or watch the BCS game on a big screen in Phoenix. My itinerary is as follows. Any interest in getting together or any shopping I can do at Casa Fuente or elsewhere, let me know.

1/6 Vegas
1/7 and 1/8 Scottsdale with my son
1/9 and 1/10 Tucson with old USNA roomie
1/11 Back to Scottsdale to sober up and do laundry
1/12 Back to Vegas to celebrate birthday
1/14 Late night flight back to Kazoo

twoputts said:
1/9 and 1/10 Tucson with old USNA roomie

Hey, hey. I'd be down for a smoke at the Tinderbox (I know it's not local but, it has a nice sitting area. And, the fellas that hang out there are cool. PM me if you can make it.\

*edit* or, if you wanna get together for an adult beverage elsewhere.

My son's buddy has rented an RV with an HD projection TV and secured an RV parking pass for the game. Expecting about 90 to be at the tailgate party. If anyone plans on being around, let me know.

Then I will be meeting up with Brenda in Tucson, before heading back to Vegas for the weekend of 1/13.

Hey twoputts and Brenda,

Sorry I can't meet you in AZ...sounds like fun. I will, however, be in Vegas the weekend of the 12th. So...if twoputts or anyone else would like to meet for a cigar let me know. I am new with cigars. I am finding them quite enjoyable and would love some good conversation and/or education on the subject along with a good one. Eager to learn more about my new interest. Thanks to whoever responds.

Honey,

PM sent. Must visit Casa Fuente while in town!

2P

Met up with twoputts and The Colonel over at a place called Stogies and Vine. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• waccojackie.JPG
    waccojackie.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 63
Then, the next day to a local brewery, Nimbus.

Attachments

• nimbus.JPG
    nimbus.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 58
Brenda, thanks for setting this up at Stogie and Vine and for meeting us at the microbrewery.

And thanks to the Colonel for driving over from Tombstone. Sorry we couldn't stay longer, but it had been a long day (short night before) and we had a little bit of a drive to get home.