Vegas De Guayaquil!!! . . .

Joined Sep 2003
9K Posts | 0+
Puerto Rico/NYC
Ahhhhhhhhh, the beautiful construction, the toothy wrapper, the perfect cut, the smooth, even, effortless draw. The aroma of a fine premium cigar, and the flavor of . . .

fresh blacktop.

Thank God for this Sam Houston bourbon. :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh: :sm_angel: :cryinlaugh:

:cryinlaugh: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :mrgreen: :cryinlaugh: :pumpkin: :rotflmao: :pumpkin: :cryinlaugh:

Waiter, hold the macadam, gimme the Sam Houston, and take me to Memphis. :sm_angel:

I had some Elijah Craig 18 YO the other day, does that rate at all with you, Oh Bloof?

How can I put this gently but honestly, while keeping in mind that everyone's opinion counts, one man's raw sewage is another man's golden nectar, and that you may walk into The Kingdom ahead of me, or to my complete exclusion, on Judgment Day?

Ummmmm, uhhhhhhh, you're not really going to make me answer this directly, are you? Boy, am I glad you missed the threads on the Spirits forum, from a couple years or so ago, where I did say what I thought of it. :eek:mg: :bolt:

That's it!
You are going to get a package, it will either have some primo sticks in it...
or a grenade(sans pin...)

:shock:

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :help: :help: :giveup: :help:

RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAYYYYYYYY!!!! :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

Now go smoke a real cigar, before I taunt you a second time!

How about one with a little body, ...before you age them 100 years and they turn to dust!!!

I have been busy around the house, and realized I forgot to qualify previous statements. I FULLY understand that, as I have had to do in the past with Woodford's Reserve and Blanton's enthusiasts, the problem lies with ME. Having said that, if you still want my honest opinion, I'm available. :sm_angel: :help:

Keep in mind, I DO realize the problem is with me. I am wrong for not liking it, but it certainly wouldn't be the first, and won't be the last time. If you like it, by all means, have at it.

Oh don't worry Bloof...
WE KNOW THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: :cryinlaugh: :duh: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao:

:cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh:

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :help: :help: :help: :giveup: :giveup: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

:flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:

Hallo Bloof,

J Caesar,from the land of cold feet and warm hearts,remember??

S.N.O.B.#1016.

I´m still trying to get A.H.Hirsh to sweden,but no way.
So i´m stuck with Pappy and Knob Creek ,but that is not so bad.

DonC
:D :D :D

Ahhhhhhh, the blast of cold feet and warm hearts indeed does echo through the shadows of my mind. One can certainly not go wrong with Knob Creek and Pappy's, that's for sure. Thanks for checking in. I hope all is well with you and your household, and that The Lord is blessing you immensely.

Sure is Bloof,just fine all of us!!!
You to i hope??

Tell me,what about france.....still not eating brie and bluecheese,no drinking champagne???
Still :twisted: :twisted: at the "frogeaters" hehehe.....!!

DonC

Yes, it's true, still not eating brie and bleu cheese, buying WAY less Wild Turkey products, especially since they discontinued my favorite one, no more Moet and Chandon bottles for certain neighbors or friends any more, it's all true. :sm_angel: :sm_angel: :sm_angel: