Vegas Pictures from May

Yup and I have that too.

By the way Capt I finally got a Classic Bronco again. My wife surprized me with it Friday.

It is a 1970 with a 351 Winsor Aluminum heads Eddlbroch man and carb all rebuilt. 4" lift james duff poly bushings. Dana 44 front. I'll have to post pics latter.

I am all about seeing the pics. I am actually selling my pro-street, and I am going to give my wife half the money for some things for her Bronco. She has only had it out once this year, but hopefully whe we aren't as busy, we can have fun with it in the fall. If only she would let me drive it........ :cry:

wait a sec...
PRO-STREET???

What you got tubbed out in your garage Capt??????

RedLeg0811 said:
Here are the pictures of Penn and Teller after the show. The casing I am holding is from when I got to go up on stage for the bullet catch.
That's awesome!

Thanks Brenda. Too bad I was not able to be there with you all. How did that go?

Capt I have not had a chance to really take some pictures of it, but I will get to it. I installed the Bikini top last night.

rmrdaddy said:
wait a sec...
PRO-STREET???

What you got tubbed out in your garage Capt??????

If you came to the sit-down, ya would've seen it. Its a 94 Ford Ranger, tubbed, 4-link, with 20 inch wide M/T Sportsmans on the back. Selling that and my HD.

Capt said:
Its a 94 Ford Ranger, tubbed, 4-link, with 20 inch wide M/T Sportsmans on the back. Selling that and my HD.
I have no idea what you just said.

It's Hotrod-ese Brenda, no worries.
What motor in that Ranger, Capt?

Selling the HD too? WTF???

rmrdaddy said:
It's Hotrod-ese Brenda, no worries.
What motor in that Ranger, Capt?

Selling the HD too? WTF???

Selling everything! I have three motors for the truck, but none are in it. I am going to sell the truck as a rolling chassis. That way, when I built the 32 coupe, I will have a NICE motor for it.