Cigar Trade VENDOR EXPERIENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Aug 2007
2K Posts | 28+
Somewhere down in Texas
vendors

Are we allowed to discuss vendors now? Not necessarily pricing, but I would like to post about a good experience with a certain vendor.

DL

Re: vendors

Thanks Craig!

In that case, I placed an order from Mark at Cigarmony late Friday afternoon. He is one hour ahead of me so it had to be around 4pm-5pm Friday when he received it.

I received the package yesterday! Excluding Sunday, the package technically only took one day (Saturday) to get here! There are no paved to roads leading to my little section of Paradise, so when the package arrived at the post office, they had to put it on horseback (actually burro back). There are two creeks, a major river, and an illegal narcotic trafficing path to cross on the way here.

Mark at Cigarmony rocks! Thanks for the great service! I would highly recommend!

DL

OK fellas,

Thanks to Dustin we are putting this in for everyone. This will be a place where you can rate your favorite vendors and announce any special deals that you may come accross. Lets have some fun with this. Please make sure before putting in a bad experience that you have done everything possible to rectify the problem, and keep it basic without completely blasting them.

One major rule:

NO CUBAN VENDORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ordered a few times through Taboocigars.com. Very good quality of smokes and a good assortment of sticks other than Taboo at really nice prices. Customer service is top notch! After an operator error on my part they contacted me by phone and were able to get my smokes to me in record time! I highly recommend checking them out!

The Tabboo cigar web site is great! Just be sure to check it out when your wife is NOT home.

DL

Dustinl said:
The Tabboo cigar web site is great! Just be sure to check it out when your wife is NOT home.

DL

DL, make sure you add the cigar.com to taboo..... :mrgreen:

cusccrstud21 said:
what's the website for taboo cigars....i can't find it anywhere?

I dunno, maybe taboocigars.com? Ask Aubrey, its saved in his favorites.

DL

haha, well i've tried that like 5 times and it always pops up as me searching because that web page doesn't exist...........

Hmmm..... thats weird Aaron, I can't find it either. There is a taboo cigars.com but it is to a retailer in Richland Hills Texas.

DL

I'd like to mention Dan at newhavanacigars.com. His customer service is excellent. Don't forget the Illusione hl's are coming....lanceros!

I've got another package from Mark at Cigarmony on the way. I'll post a review on the accessories when they arrive.

I will say that Mark is offering a 10% discount right now on all items in celebration of his 3 years in business. Just enter "cigarmony2008" in the discount code box, and it will automatically deduct the discount.

DL

Over the weekend I dropped my Xikar 007 punch and bent the blade beyond use. Last night I called Xikar and told them what happened. Phillip was the guy I talked to and he said "No problem" just send it back!

WOW! I dropped it and they fix it, no questions asked.

So it goes out in this mornings mail and I will anxiously be waiting for it to get sent back.

DL

Dustinl said:
Over the weekend I dropped my Xikar 007 punch and bent the blade beyond use. Last night I called Xikar and told them what happened. Phillip was the guy I talked to and he said "No problem" just send it back!

WOW! I dropped it and they fix it, no questions asked.

So it goes out in this mornings mail and I will anxiously be waiting for it to get sent back.

DL

Here I am quoting myself again. :ehsmile:

The Xikar 007 that i sent out last week just showed up in today's mail! Not actually the same one but a new one!!! Simple and sweet, just the punch ina padded envelope!

Great service, Xikar! Thanks a million! :thumbsup:

DL

Status
Not open for further replies.