Veteran Smoker, New to the Site

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 0+
Chicago Born/Raised. Hollywood CA Resident
Hello all cigar enthusiast. I would just like to introduce myself, My name Is Thor Nielsen and have been smoking cigars for about ten years now. I work in the Industry and look forward to being a part of this forum, Good Smoking!

Thanks everyone, looking forward to being here. :D

cigarsmoka, first off, please accept my apologies for not stepping up to welcome you sooner. Thankfully, Bigg Bosss Mann, knowing of my recent troubles, stepped up to do so, and I thank him for that. I'd like to thank you for joining, and certainly welcome any and all participation on your part.

Although Moderator of this forum, I am by no means a "resident expert." I have been smoking cigars for just about eight years, have tried about 100 different brands, a number of them Jen[nifer] U. Whyne Kyoobin cigahhhs, however:

(i) because of finances, have not kept up with "new releases";
(ii) have not been able to recently experiment with my palate and expand my horizons;
(iii) have not kept up with news of the great masters or various corporate and private ventures;
(iv) have not added the finishing touch to my basic knowledge of the Wonderful World of Cigars; and
(v) have only marginally kept up with my favorite web sites as far as prices and offerings go.

Someone such as yourself coming here has been a long desired addition, as I have always told the membership that it would be a blessing to get some people on here besides myself to add the touch of knowledge, experience and color that I am lacking in bringing to the table. Once again, thank you for coming and I hope to see you around.

As for me, I will not be apparent much over the next couple of days, although I spend a lot of time looking in without being logged on, just to keep an eye out. I am going to spend most of the next two days eating, drinking, sleeping, laying around and trying to recuperate while I listen to my knees, lower back, hips, neck, wallet and mind screaming at me for relief.

Ladies and Gentlemen, . . .

START YOUR CIGARS!!!

:dunno: :duh:

i checked your site. no offense meant, but are you serious with those prices?

Not sure about the rest of his Top Ten, but the prices on the Ashton and Diamond Crown that he is showing are right at MSRP. At least he's not pricing like that infamous catalog. :D

Well, this is a site I work for, so as far as pricing, it's not my choice. The guys there are great though, they'll try to find anything you want and do wholesale, discounts, if you ask etc...
They're good guys, I'm happy to be aboard, sorry about the prices! :wink:
Take the new anaconda for example, we have it, but it's not on the site. You can build good relationships with our guys on the phone. But I didn't come here to try to pick you all up as customers, I came here to talk cigars with other enthusiasts in a friendly environment.
Thanks for the welcome everyone!