Victor Sinclair -do they make anything good ?

Joined Oct 2012
1K Posts | 45+
Connecticut
I've tried a few, one even was pretty fancy with a blue ribbon. Wouldn't buy any I tried again tho.

I spotted an old thread that had nice things to say about the Bohemians.

Last edited:
I think I have to agree with you Tony. Looking at my list I have only smoked 5 Victor Sinclair's out of hundreds of cigars, so they must not be very impressive to my palate at least.

I've only ever smoked one, but it didn't float my boat.

How many blends do they have? I see a bunch in CI mag.

They have a mess of them on CI, Thomspons and elsewhere. The most expensive one I smoked was a box, connecticut toro size with a blue ribbon on the foot. It wasn't awful, but I wouldn't buy them again. I gave one to a buddy who made no comment about it, but we smoked them separately.

Not what I would call top of the line

I started my collection with about half a dozen sample collections to find out what was out there, along with what I would like to stock up on ( dont want to spend the cash just to find out I can't stand the box ), Personally I find that the Victor Sinclair's I have sit till I am working in the yard and don't care if they get wet and I can't finish it, pretty much a knock around cigar in my book

What Rasha said. Out of 700 cigars, I have only smoked 5 Victor Sinclairs. I may not have the most developed palate, but I think they have lost the popularity vote in my humidor.