Vince Is A Baaaaaaaaad Boy!!! . . .

Joined Sep 2003
9K Posts | 0+
Puerto Rico/NYC
I saw the mail truck pull up short of the box today, and I'm saying, no packages from my dad today, it's too soon, who's sending me stuff?

Then, after getting dressed, I went out for the box, and after taking it inside, . . .

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :wine: :cheerschug: :cheers:

An unbelievable and fairly heavy package from Vince. Why is he doing this? Then I opened it. A 50 ml bottle of Knob Creek, 16 cigars, the largest being a 10x66 Flor de Oliva, a couple small, unbanded torpedos, a Camacho Liberty in it's really cool, American flag coffin, a U.S. Navy cigar by Don Kiki, a couple of special 2004 release Savinelli Nicaraguan Reserve torpedos (never hoid o' dem befaw :mrgreen: ), a bunch of others, and a bottle of something very special, a certain homemade brandy, but . . .

THE DISTILLERY CLOSED IN 1846!!! VINCE KNOWS NOTHING, I KNOW NOTHING, HE FOUND IT AND SENT IT TO ME!!!

We're innocent of all charges. :sm_angel: :sm_angel:

Hmmmmmmmm, homemade brandy. There's a big cool down that's supposed to start tomorrow. DOUBLE Hmmmmmmmm.

Vince, I'm going hummuna, hummuna, hummuna, but thank you, and The Lord bless you.

I got a real nice package from Vince. He knows how to put them together!

You too, huh? Then you know. His largesse is as large as he used to be. They may have cut 671 pounds out of his stomach, but his heart is as big as ever. Vince is da man. And as for that homemade brandy, like I said, I'm Sergeant Schulz, Vince just found it, . . .

somewhere. :roll: :roll: :help: :bolt:

Brandy, ? What brandy ? where the hello did I put that Brandy ?
If you put it in a nice snifter, please hold it up to the light , & look at the lack of color, 3 weeks ago thursday was a good day hahahaha ! if you notice a faint black cherry aroma to the brandy it is ready to drink !
I hope the shirt fits, Now your an hororary Burghhurfer , That means you got to come on next years cigar crawl with us !!!!!
check out the web site
http://www.cigarcrawl.com
Enjoy, Vince

The shirt will most definitely not fit. Once upon a time, I was on my way to fitting into a shirt that size, but at this point, I can always use it as a blanket. Actually, I have a perfect use for it. Do you know how women love to wear guy clothes around the house, especially big shirts? Well, if I ever have another girlfriend, that'll be her wear around the house shirt. It should cover her completely, it's so big.

you can put it over top the jacket when you shovel snow !
hahahahaha

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

If Vince wanted to be a bad bad boy in this direction, I most certainly would be the last to complain................................ :lol:

Just kidding....

All the best,

Joe