Visiting Miami

Joined Jan 2006
52 Posts | 0+
Ashburn, VA
I am visiting my dad in Miami and I was wondering about the best places to go and find some great cigars, tours, and companies. I know LGC is down there and Oliva, but I am wondering if these are worth the visit. Thanks.

Tampa Sweethearts is in Florida. I don't know where though. Maybe its still in Tampa but I think its just the name.

Wolfdaddy? Alex?

I heard the Padron office is amazing. Oliva is expanding, but I'm not sure where they are with that.
I'll ask around and see if anyone knows a good manufacturer to just "pop in" and visit.

iminaquagmire said:
Tampa Sweethearts is in Florida. I don't know where though. Maybe its still in Tampa but I think its just the name.

Wolfdaddy? Alex?

the store is in Ybor City which is just outside Tampa, didnt get to visit while in Florida for Xmas but they say their prices are lower in person than on their website. definitely plan to get there next trip to Tampa

well like the man said Padron is out of Miami
http://www.padron.com/index.php address is there

and I dont know when you are coming but Rocky Patel is coming to our local cigar shop in west palm beach florida on Jan 12th and the Padron family is coming there on the 20th

Nick Stick

Stickman said:
and I dont know when you are coming but Rocky Patel is coming to our local cigar shop in west palm beach florida on Jan 12th and the Padron family is coming there on the 20th

Nick Stick

Nick, what store in West Palm Beach would that be?

Wolfdaddy said:
Stickman said:

Nick Stick

Nick, what store in West Palm Beach would that be?

Wolf...its

Smoke Inn
801villiage blvd #305
west palm beach fl[/img]

bmwhite78 said:
I am visiting my dad in Miami and I was wondering about the best places to go and find some great cigars, tours, and companies. I know LGC is down there and Oliva, but I am wondering if these are worth the visit. Thanks.

I did a little research and found this artical about the Miami Padron facility...looks like they allow visitors...I might just go down there myself looks really cool

Stick

http://www.top25cigar.com/a_apps/ANM/an ... a=428&z=25

Bobberrific said:
I went to East Palm Beach last spring break. There was a shop called LJ's cigars. All I remember is that they had this one cigar called, "The Big Smoke" It was a 3 foot long, 66 ring guage cigar. It was only 30 bucks. I was so tempted to get it, but back then my mom didn't know I smoked cigars. Couldn't hide this puppy in a humidor, lol. Supposed to be a 4 hour long smoke. I'd never smoke it, maybe just hang it up on my wall.

But ANYWAYS, LJ's Fine cigars. I bought my colibri there. They did have a smaller sitting lounge with a tv and a few chairs. Decent sized walk-in humidor too.

lol thats lj's in juno beach I live about 10 miles from there..never saw that cigar though