Wats better Conn or Paired Maduro

Joined Feb 2006
82 Posts | 0+
Midlothian, Virginia
Ive had both, and seem to like to Connecticut Shade Wrapper wrapper better. and im quoting from Cigar.com, beacsue it exactly how it played out"Gives a volume of flavor, mouth watering richness and an exquisite creamy finish." Deff one of the best. Wat do the rest of u thing. Thoughts, comments, concern???

Its apples and oranges. The Double Conn. is a very mild smoke while the paired maduro is a medium to full bodied cigar. That said, I prefer the paired maduro. That doesnt mean its a better cigar. It just means I like it better.

I like the robustos from both lines. For me it all depends on the mood I'm in or what kind of meal the cigar is following, if any.

axegod75 said:
I like the robustos from both lines. For me it all depends on the mood I'm in or what kind of meal the cigar is following, if any.

Couldn't have said it any better myself - you are right on target Axe!

I really prefer the maduro to the conn. I like a stronger smoke. I have some conn. but they seem to stay in the humi until it's time for reordering. The conn. I have are a brand I am having trouble replacing. They are Joya del Ray

If you don't like one or the other, just send me the ones you don't want, and I'll properly dispose or trade for them. Just shoot me a PM for my addy. :)

iminaquagmire said:
^^^^^^^^^^^Is anybody else thinking BP has two accounts?^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :roll: :lol:

That's what I was thinking - hmmmmmmm....Doc-T - BP - kind of rhymes.......

Hey hey hey now.

We all know who the master mooch is, and he's a right good charlie. All other snot stompers are welcome to engage in a little competition, but everyone knows where the real william shatner lives. Ya folla?

Big Paintbrush said:
Hey hey hey now.

We all know who the master mooch is, and he's a right good charlie. All other snot stompers are welcome to engage in a little competition, but everyone knows where the real william shatner lives. Ya folla?

Hoboken?

How DARE you insult me! Me = BP?! C'mon now, at least I'm better looking! :roll: :shock: :lol:

And hey, leave Captain Kirk out of this! You're just jealous 'cause you can't sing as well as him. :p :hearseespeak:

"The Shatner would kick ur butt anyday BP" - Do what? Of course he would...that's like saying Atlas could lift the world...he's KIRK.

Doc- I am afraid the Shat IS a better singer than me. A fact constantly reminded to me by my wife (she, of course, has a lovely singing voice.)