Wedding Smokes

Joined Jan 2006
280 Posts | 0+
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm headed back to Florida this weekend for my brothers wedding. I'll probably buy cigars for the bachelor party. I like a more full-body smoke, but I don't think most of these guys smoke more than once a year. I need a bunch of goooood mild smokes...Any suggestions?

Cusano 18 ....that's my favorite to give out for folks who don't smoke a lot of cigars.

the 18 is a great cigar, but if you can find Licenciados, a fine tasty mild CHEEP smoke , the Box of Churchills retails for 85 bucks but I have seen it a lot of places for under 60 . & that is a BIG MF Cigar 7 x 50 , bigger that the part time smoker would want, but the Toro (6x50) is about 5 bucks a box cheeper. Enjoy, Vince

I would think about something from the Punch lineup. They will be more expensive than others, but they are worth it.

I'm with Kevin and USMC. Go with the Cusano 18 Double Connecticut. My favorite! So, can I come to the wedding too? I can help take the extra Cusano's. :D

The way you guys are always recommending the Cusano, ya might think ya'll own stock in it.

Just kidding I like them too.

Kelvin said:
Cusano 18 ....that's my favorite to give out for folks who don't smoke a lot of cigars.
Kevin, umm, I don't smoke a lot of cigars. Really. :)

If your wife and my wife find out - neither of us will be smoking too many in the future!!

LOL

Contact Carona Cigars near Orlando. They laser ingrave cigars. It's a great thing for weddings.

Carduus, that avatar kills me. :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh: Of course, there are some times when looking at that avatar is more mirth giving than at others. :sm_angel: :sm_angel: :bolt:

the local shop near me has some guy, cant remember his name, who used to roll (supposedly) for rocky patel, and every now and then rolls a bunch of cigars and the shop sells em...i bought a robusto of one of his but havent tried it yet...anyway i left my card at the shop for him to contact me as me and my fiancee are looking into having a cigar roller at the reception for a lil while, and the shop can make custom cigar bands- whatever we want on em for only a buck a piece!! if we go this way and there ends up to be a bunch of unclaimed cigars after the wedding, ill keep a bunch and make some available for ya'll to try...

Bloofington said:
Carduus, that avatar kills me. :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh: Of course, there are some times when looking at that avatar is more mirth giving than at others. :sm_angel: :sm_angel: :bolt:

Thanks.

It’s Bucky Katt from the cartoon strip “Get Fuzzy.” One heck of a good strip!!! :thumbsup: :rock:

:cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh:

I'm going to have to check that out. Every time I look at it I crack up. It's almost a challenge to avoid looking at it now. :mrgreen: