went to jacksonville

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Hilton Head, SC
its short notice but im leaving for jacksonville in a couple hours. I will be at Aromas on thurs and friday evening if anyone wants to meet up.

Update:

I went to aroma's and really enjoyed it. the place is very "classy" but best of all they had live music, and a pretty darn big humidor. It was actually bigger than any of the other 3 retail shops i went into that day. My mom bought me two opus to add to my collection and i enjoyed a few cigars while there. Went to st. augustine and found out there is a cigar manufacturer based from there. I bought a few of their sticks to try and the first was not impressive. It was a heavily dyed maduro that left my fingers purple. Im going to let the others rest for a looooooong time and see how they turn out.

i got lazy and didn't take pics, but i would have to say anyone that passes through jacksonville HAS to go see aromas

Glad you had a good time. What's the name of those "maduro" sticks you picked up?

"We got married in a fever,
Hotter than a pepper sprout,
We been talkin' 'bout Jackson,
Ever since the fire went out,
I'm goin' 'a Jackson,
I'm gonna make mah move, . . ."

:bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

What are you talking about?? :x Any cigar company that has the word "bitch" in it's web address has got to make some damn fine stogies!! :!: